Sign in to follow this  
Winters

Eagles dare

This mission features the 101st ABD by Jojimbo, Cribban and Winters. You will need Kegetys Winter Nogojev & Resistance to play it.

It is also playable as a SP mission by placing it in your missions folder. I will be making an expanded SP version soon.

Eagles Dare

dare1.jpg

dare2.jpg

dare3.jpg

dare4.jpg

Hi I downloaded it, and imo the intro was pretty cool with the escalating music and soldiers running from the woods. And the fog with the winter landscape and snowfall really gives a grate atmosphere.

So i put my men in the vehicle and drove to the enemy, the first times i really failed big time (probably cos' i suck :oP ) Ironically i found the best tactic for me to be: lowering that armored shield and drive over ppl, that worked untill the nades' came raining from all directions and i failed, again

I bet it gets easier in MP where your team mates are smarter. But if you'r doing a SP version of this i'd rather have it a little (but just a little) easier

smile_o.gif

waaaay too hard

bear in mind that a tank gun's visibility isnt always limited by fog. all of my squad was wiped out on the initial attack, leaving me to fend for myself against a halftrack full of troops and a tank.

great intro though, really helped with the atmosphere biggrin_o.gif

The tank and halftrack come a few minutes after you are spotted but, there is plenty of equipment in the ammo crates at your camp to deal with the armor.

i only saw german guns in the ammo box, no AT equipment.

is there another ammo box somewhere?

there are 4 crates at your camp where you start.

Download Link above is broken

its yahoo and its bandwidth limits, the link is not broken its just down temporarily

If you are having problems downloading the mission. It could be that yahoo is not allowing you to do it. I don't know why this happens but many people get a message saying they are forbidden to access the files area. Joining my group or starting a yahoo account seems to clear this up.

Winters OFP pub