Sign in to follow this  
kdogg7

Im stuck!!!

Im stuck on the mission where your James Gavstovki.  In the previous mission i was on an island to find 3 Shilkas.  Now in this mission i have to blow them all up, but i can never seem to sneak in without the alarm going off,  and a crapload of men come at me.

Anybody?  Suggestions??

If you dont like to play stealthy... blow everything away, i think you can choose lotsa diferent weapons and stuff on special ops missions, check the weapon section in yer briefing, i think there was a law available smile_o.gif .

Ya there is no law at the beginning. You get dropped off by a chopper. The only way you can get another weapon is if you clear the town of soldiers then use their guns.

Thx anyways smile_o.gif

Nope, just checked, in the weapon selection section of the briefing there is a M16, a M21 sniper rifle and there is also 3 law launchers available, i sugest you remove one charge and take extra clips for the HK, you could also use one of your man to carry extra ammo for you (law, sniper rifle...), just leave him at a save position in the map and place a marker, then tell him to drop his weapons and use those yourself smile_o.gif .

Yeah, I usually take a LAW or some rocket with me when I'm taking care of shilkas. Seems kind of pointless to go all the way over there when you can just reach out and touch them.

Ooh, and if you can't find good cover to shoot off the LAW, just shoot it, then "drop LAW launcher" and run away from where you shot it. you can crawl back for it later once they calm down some.

Yeah all u need to do on this one is use a LAW or RPG launcher and hit each shilka once. Its very easy with a little practice seeing as how they are stationary. I very rarely miss a stationary LAW shot even at distances of 1000 metres

...Ofcourse there is nothing more satisfying then crawling towards the shilkas while enemy patrols walk very close to you, take them out quietly and fast, placing the charges (it makes that "chaak" sound biggrin_o.gif ), move to safety and detonate, its much more realistic and cool, and its also nice to make your teamates carry extra mp5sd mags in case you run out tounge_o.gif .

I don't know about realistic. If I were a special op I'd probably rather reach out and touch it with a rocket than plant a bomb at it.

I don't know about realistic.  If I were a special op I'd probably rather reach out and touch it with a rocket than plant a bomb at it.

Huh? You are a black Op. infiltrated in hostile territory (Kolgujev), there are enemy patrols in the area along with armored vehicals and some helos, i think rambo tactic wouldnt work well if this was RL, this mission could do a great 3 player coop, great atmosphere and a specific target for each player smile_o.gif .

Rambo tactics works here.

First, do not bring a HK, but an M21 here, along with a LAW. Walk around on the seashore until you spot a Russian patrol (it's close to your insertion point). Cut them down. Run there and pick up their RPG.

A truck will also come along, you can blast it for extra. Also the patrolling Mi-17 is a good shooting practice with the LAW.

One of the Shilkas will hear the battle noise and come down to the sea. You can easily fry it with the LAW or the RPG. Also the second one might come. The third is easy to take out, just climb a hill and shoot from a distance.

For a bonus you can invade a base on the West and take the T-72.