Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

Forums offline?

Well I don't know what is going on but lately the forums are down for 5/10 minutes and then they come back up again so what's going on? Is it my PC or is it the forum which is having problems?

Well my broadband has been pretty screwed (I'm assuming it's the broadband) so I really couldn't tell you if it's the forums or you smile_o.gif

Well my broadband has been pretty screwed (I'm assuming it's the broadband) so I really couldn't tell you if it's the forums or you smile_o.gif

LMAO told ya my broadband was screwed biggrin_o.gif

Lol Fix it then tounge_o.gif but any 1 tell me who haves this problem and SUMA or maruk can you confirm if this is a Forum bug or my own fault? thnxs smile_o.gif

same problem here. had that prob for about 2 occasions but nothing happened for last few days.

Well its a mayor problem for me and it already happend 5 times to me and it was all the time when i wanted to post stuff mad_o.gif not nice sad_o.gif

the problem seems to be solved now. maybe they had some problems in the Czech republic? smile_o.gif

Edit:

ok I think it's not solved then. crazy_o.gif

it happened again...

Yep it hapend again by me: and where are those Guys from bis crazy_o.gif comon tell us what the problem is.