Sign in to follow this  
Sxep

Whats your favourite tank addon?

I´m interrested which Tank Addon is the most popular.

Please post a reply with Link or Pic.

What a question .... crazy_o.gif

ALL SIGMA's TANKS ofcourse tounge_o.gif

hmm i remember i had a really cool reskinned abrams but sadly i lost it. it supposed to be a m1a2 i think. it had green textures (not the BIS ones)..well was cool

WHASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Every single MAAC and Marfy tank, you can find links to just about every tank addon, ever, on here:

http://members.cox.net/johnnylump/OFPLinks.html

Wow, this is quite handy. though it links directly to the files of several fansites. They're named at the end for credit, but it's just a bit nicer to link to the download page. Anyway, handy it is!

hmm i remember i had a really cool reskinned abrams but sadly i lost it. it supposed to be a m1a2 i think. it had green textures (not the BIS ones)..well was cool

I found a nicer abrams skin in one of the Tank Realism Packs, I just copied the textures files out of that and put them in my data.pbo and viola, much nicer textures for abrams in game smile_o.gif

BAM.

I found a nicer abrams skin in one of the Tank Realism Packs, I just copied the textures files out of that and put them in my data.pbo and viola, much nicer textures for abrams in game smile_o.gif

BAM.

It's Voila not Viola, because viola in french means raped.

Every sigma tanks smile_o.gif

It's Voila not Viola, because viola in french means raped.[/Qwho realy cares what it means in french the french @@@@ crazy_o.gif

It's Voila not Viola, because viola in french means raped.[/Qwho realy cares what it means in french the french @@@@ crazy_o.gif

hmm smells like intercultural flaming has begun.

BAM.

*Off topic*It's not "Viola"."Rape" in French is "Violer" wink_o.gif

*On topic* I believe that retextured green Abrams being talked about is a Maac and Maarfy retexture.You can find it on www.ofp.info

Oh and SGTKOPP.....Grow up eh? wink_o.gif WTF was the point of that post??

BAM.

*On topic* I believe that retextured green Abrams being talked about is a Maac and Maarfy retexture.You can find it on www.ofp.info

I was wondering....since I played the Viola (like a Violin, except larger and lower in pitch) for many years. Didn't think I was playing a "rape". crazy_o.gif

Best tanks really depend on what era you are interested in I guess....

BAM.

"Il l'a viola"

which means "He raped it"

a Viol is a rape

Maybe where the english 'Violation' comes from eh...

Yip. Its sigma all the way... Until BW or DKM bring out their Leopard 2a6 biggrin_o.gif

The BOH Mod's Japanese Type 90 Tank is pretty cool beans in my book. It'll "viol" most other tanks.  smile_o.gif

Now if only someone could simulate "beehive" cannister rounds.  These are basically giant shotgun shells fired by some tanks and artillery pieces (in an emergency direct fire role).   I think the M60 tank fired these, but I don't think the U.S. military uses these due to concerns over violating the Geneva convention.  But during the Vietnam War these cannister rounds were extremely effective in defending against convoy ambushes.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

BAM.

"Il l'a viola"

which means "He raped it"

a Viol is a rape

*off topic* "Violer" is the infinitive wink_o.gif

And it's not "Il l'a viola" it's "Il la viola"...