Sign in to follow this  
FALLOUTFUN

Seperate class campagins

I was thinking should there be seperate campaigns for each class? rock.gif

It would make more sense raher than jumping around and heps u if arn't good at certain aspects such as tank driving or recon etc...

Its a must thoug that all the campagins are intwined so to get the full story you have to play all of them. you would also have to go through boot camp at the start of each smile_o.gif

That's a great idea! Switching classes during the original Operation Flashpoint 1985 campaign made me stop playing it. mad_o.gif

yep sounds like a pretty good idea....

I just cant ever get the hang of commanding a squad of tanks.... wink_o.gif So every once in a while ya kind of get stuck in the campaign

It would be nice to have a campain for certain classes

sounds good from a mod perspective too.

different mods focus in on campaigns for different specialties

Glad u like my Idea, Now if only BIS would look in this thread! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge_o.giftounge_o.gif LOOK HERE!! biggrin_o.gif

That's a great idea! Switching classes during the original Operation Flashpoint 1985 campaign made me stop playing it. mad_o.gif

I found that using the "endgame" cheat was the best way to finish the tank missions and continue with the much better infantry/blackop ones, i hope i will not be forced to do that in OPF2 mad_o.gif .

Hmm, there will be 3 campaigns in OPF2, so if there would be diferent campaigns for each role (infantry, armor and pilot) we would end up with 9 diferent campaigns in one single game rock.giftounge_o.gif .

Look for the Taiwan/ROC campaign for OFP 1 - I think it came out around December or January. You'll have to download a lot of addons to go with it (it's a whole mod) but it's totally worth it. Your character joins the Taiwanese Army and you go through boot camp, and then once you graduate you pick from the Army, Airborne, Marines and Special Forces for your career. Once you do that, you take a series of selection courses (including really cool HALO missions) to ensure that you're good enough and then fight the rest of the campaign against the Red Chinese doing either Army, Airborne, Marine or SF missions. I've done the Airborne and SF campaign branches and they were awesome.

I highly recommend this mod.