Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Popcorn productions

OK, well, at OFPBase.com 2 new movies have been released by Popcorn Productions. The first is OFP Safety, the second is Jeep madness. First is a take-off of a Safety video and includes music, lasting for 5 minutes, the second is Jeep (and 1 or 2 Hummvee) stunts. If you've ever watched those videos of some dude blowing the Warthog off Halo into the air then the second part of Jeep Madness is for you  biggrin.gif

OFP Safety  /  Jeep Madness (currently down, bad file)

Download links on those pages.

popcornpros1.jpg

Note: this is not jackass  crazy.gif

I liked the Ofp safety one but the zip file for jeep madness

was corrupted.

Yeah i just found out about that from someone else to confused.gif

It had worked fine for us, but i'll re-uplaod it and it should work fine, i hope you all like the OFP Safety one though smile.gif

More soon.

Not sure what forum this belongs to but its not an addon. I dunno I thought it was rather immature and didn't have much of a point to it other then blowing stuff up, crashing stuff, and killing stuff. It could have had a funnier script rather then just senseless violence unless you enjoy that type of thing.

Just my opinion.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

OK, the Jeep Madness video has been reuploaded and now opens fine...

Jeep Madness (17MB)

Sorry for the problem to anyone who downloaded Jeep Madness previously and couldn't open it but now fixed, but OFP Safety 2 will be released soon hopefully (another 5 minutes, i hope that makes up for it  wink.gif )