Sign in to follow this  
Mellis

Operation vietnam

(This topic maybe have been added to the wrong room maybe some Moderators think.. but I think it has something to do with OFP2)

Operation Vietnam

Well I was thinking about this "mod", Operation Vietnam that Seventh (the songwriter for OFP1) team were creating, but just disapered into the sky and we haven't heard of a long time, well it looked like they were a large crew when I saw their site the last time, and models we're created. Well what I was thinking about were that this have something to do with Operation Flashpoint 2, its haven't been official that its going to be a Vietnam theme for the game, but its looks like so for me at the moment.

Well Operation Flashpoint 2 must have been in deveployment for while now because its going to be shown at the E3. So I belive that Operation Vietnam "Mod", where closed down when BIS started OFP2, and there were no meaning to create a Vietnam mod, because OFP2 were going to be that theme.

I'm maybe wrong, but please reply Seventh or someone els from the BIS Team about this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 07 May 2003,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, I belive I mist that one.. but actully I think this topic is better written tounge.gif

But when did the stop working with the Vietnam mod? As far as i remember it was before Resistance came. I could be wrong though...