Thread: Operation vietnam

Talking

(This topic maybe have been added to the wrong room maybe some Moderators think.. but I think it has something to do with OFP2)

Operation Vietnam

Well I was thinking about this "mod", Operation Vietnam that Seventh (the songwriter for OFP1) team were creating, but just disapered into the sky and we haven't heard of a long time, well it looked like they were a large crew when I saw their site the last time, and models we're created. Well what I was thinking about were that this have something to do with Operation Flashpoint 2, its haven't been official that its going to be a Vietnam theme for the game, but its looks like so for me at the moment.

Well Operation Flashpoint 2 must have been in deveployment for while now because its going to be shown at the E3. So I belive that Operation Vietnam "Mod", where closed down when BIS started OFP2, and there were no meaning to create a Vietnam mod, because OFP2 were going to be that theme.

I'm maybe wrong, but please reply Seventh or someone els from the BIS Team about this.

The one and only OFP MOM

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ 07 May 2003,17:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See this thread.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Hmm, I belive I mist that one.. but actully I think this topic is better written

But when did the stop working with the Vietnam mod? As far as i remember it was before Resistance came. I could be wrong though...

maybe thats when BIS started working on OFP2.
    [UKA] United Kingdom Army [UKA]

please continue this discussion in existing thread.
    Please read Forum Rules