Sign in to follow this  
peanuckle_00

Tales of war navy seals

I just checked the tales of war website. I'm glad they said more than twenty weapons because I didn't see the mp5 navy. Seals look badass without helmets on. I didn't see those seals with throat mics and no head coverings, kinda like solid snake(hint, hint). I mean kinda like in that Bruce Willis Movie Tears of the Sun or Charlie Sheen in Navy Seals. B0000542CK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

bruce_willis6.jpg

That movie with charlie sheen was one of the worst peices of crap that I've ever seen!  crazy.gif

This is the kind of movie that you want to compare navy seal realism to? Unless you mean they should have big hair, i dont follow...

biggrin.gif

go and put this in the right topic will ya mad.gifmad.gif

it seems very difficult to READ !!!!!!!!

peanuckle_00, please remember that those are both hollywood, and not real life, and therefore cant really reflect what they should or should not model their SEAL's like...

Everyone makes mistakes. smile.gif But it was dissapointing, I thought they releassed their pack.  Anyway I hope they make a campain like Socom:US Navy Seals. Maybe someone can make a script for picking up a body? I love that game. tounge.gif  smile.gif

They look more like CIA Agents to me. Thanks pea for my new wallpaper the will bruce thing hahahahaha

LOL bad ass ay? tounge.gif

didn't ToW release a borribly buggy version of their seals already?

The Seals do look good to me, the textures are nice.

However from what I saw at least 7 of the weapons are from Counter Strike probably downloaded from

http://www.weapon-hacks.com/html/index.php

Using the Counter Strike weapons is a smart thing to do, since they are absolutely amazing, I can say I have 75 of them in my game, but we need to be extremely careful with the poly count and with the lods cause they will LAG the game and then they will ruin the entire addon if if they ain't worked properly in O2, so be careful guys  wink.gif

tears of the sun seals should be accurate

since it was the only time the navy actually got involved in making a movie

therefore i would believe they gave lots of information of how they operate and the way they dress

Well the mod's are still not here tounge.gif this post was posted on 00:27 in the wring topic and now its 17:10 and still no moderator has puted this in A.M>Discusion biggrin.gif well strange.

@peanuckle_00:

Well i like the idea but i dont know if TOW is going to make that lik what i seen now there are no navy seals in the pack that look so cool like that on those pictures of yours biggrin.gif but still i know 100% that the Seals from BAS are going to kick ass right? but no ofence to TOW i like them to biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ruff @ 06 May 2003,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tears of the sun seals should be accurate

since it was the only time the navy actually got involved in making a movie

therefore i would believe they gave lots of information of how they operate and the way they dress<span id='postcolor'>

Right you are.

@ Skaven: I was made aware that the M4's were from CS just yesterday, and I have begun hunting down the real authors.

@ peanuckle_00: Why did you post this here? Their not done, but in progress. Would rather fit here

Also, we have a MP5 Navy, but I havent been able to get any pics of it, and its not really THAT great..

@ waffendennis: </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i like the idea but i dont know if TOW is going to make that lik what i seen now there are no navy seals in the pack that look so cool like that on those pictures of yours but still i know 100% that the Seals from BAS are going to kick ass right? but no ofence to TOW i like them to<span id='postcolor'> thats really supporting.. confused.gif

It's not just the M4s that are from CS at least the M249 is too, I have it in my game  biggrin.gif And it's probably the best M249 I ever saw, perfect model with perfect textures, however it as 2.674 polys which is a lot, I had to cut some of the polys and I had to make a lot of lods in order to avoid the lagging  biggrin.gif

Your Seals do really look promissing please be carefull with the weapons, don't make the same mistake i did, my game was lagging like sh**.

waffendennis I'm working on the Seals for BAS, and I will certenaly use the TOW ones too, as you know those comments don't take us anywhere, so please spear us with those kind of comments mate  wink.gif

pea nuckle!

500 or so posts and you post 2 new threads in one day.Both of which are in the wrong section.

shall i spell it out for you?

@Jahve:

Well i know those where bad words so i am sorry about that but when i was a beta tester in TOW i cant remember that i had a great time there smile.gif but any way do not put this wrong ok biggrin.gif

ontopic: Well i like to see the navys seals from TOW but can you update the FAV then to i know its from the marine but it would be better if the model is updated and i know frandsen left so i hope you can update it mabey you can do it? but any way to bad that the Mini sub is not comeing out any more sad.gif i know what happend so i hope you are going to make a newer one biggrin.gif but any way where are those mod's they must post this in the right topic. tounge.gif