Sign in to follow this  
CoolCarlos2002

Gulf war armor pack by cobrasquad

It doesnt work though.

The first link worked after I took the "us.share." out...

EDIT: ok, now it seems to work on it's own  crazy.gif  but the 2nd link doesnt work

EDIT#2: Heres why...

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later."

that is odd it worked 4 me when i dowloaded the links 2 check if they worked give me u r e-mail and i can send u the bradely file

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chriz @ 03 May 2003,10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that is odd it worked 4 me when i dowloaded the links 2 check if they worked give me u r e-mail and i can send u the bradely file<span id='postcolor'>

Never use Geocities for hosting addons.  It will go down to bandwidth limitations faster then you can say "download" because of Geocities very tight bandwidth restrictions.  But it's free so those of us who use Geocities can't complain too much.  

The reason why it probably works for you is that it might recogize your IP as being the same as the one the website is registered to when you logged in...especially if you have Yahoo Instant messenger.  So for you it may download every time.  But please email this pack to someone who can host it on a website with lots of bandwidth.

Oh and by the way, thank you VERY VERY much for making a desert M2A2!! This has been needed for a long time and really helps alot for making missions taking place in Iraq.  

Thanks!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

the files wit readme including desert m2a2 bradley have been sent 2 fighter wait a couple of hours and they shud b on ofp.info

plz stop dowloading from geocities

wait till it is up on ofp.info

getting bck on topic i am making a campagin 4 this pack

it is on the isalnd of ashami and requires the gulf war armour pack and a couple of other addons i will post screenies soon smile.gif

i sent the files 2 fighter on ofp.gamezone.cz but he has not replyed confused.gif

Great pack you made man biggrin.gif now i dont have to dowload all those files or shearch for them biggrin.gif

confused.gif

I sent the updated files 2 fighter yesterday

i have heard nothing since confused.gif

would sum 1 have a website {not geocities}

that could host the file?

thanx

reagrds cobra smile.gif

ok guyz i have made sumupdates 2 the pack

io have increased the armour on the m-113 and m-60 to simulate reactive armour

wil sum1 plz host smile.gif

Is anyone going to host these addons?confused.gif?

Please!!!!!!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Landwarrior87 @ 06 May 2003,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i downloaded ur units off of geocities just fine.... you should upload the new ones now.<span id='postcolor'>

geocites has never worked for me confused.gif  sad.gif, lots of errors and bad pic hoster