Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

Uk c130 is out finnaly

Alright, I finnaly fixed it, and got it up, hopefully the link works, theres still one problem, even if its beta, you have to either overwrite the c130 pbo or change the original name to something else, becuase if you change the Uk one, i doubt it will work. So heres the link, i you have problems with it, then tell me.

http://www.sharemation.com/wilco/c130.rar

Hi Wilco :-)

I think, that it is a problem with .pbo name - it is the same as Capt.Moore US C130

fighter

ofp.info

confused.gif

Yes I know, I explained it in the first post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">theres still one problem, even if its beta, you have to either overwrite the c130 pbo or change the original name to something else, becuase if you change the Uk one, i doubt it will work. So heres the link, i you have problems with it, then tell me.<span id='postcolor'>

Well you can try it wink.gif

It won't work...even if you change the p3d name, because of the texture pathing....

CPt Moore specifically said that if you reskin his C-130 you must rename it externally and internally.

Hmm, well thats a big problem........damn confused.gif

I mean no disrespect when I say that I'm not too impressed with the texturing... confused.gif The blue that you've used should be grey, there's no roundel on the tail and there are no details.To be honest, I think even the original textures were better.I wish I could make a completely new model as honestly, this Capt.Moore's C-130 handles like a pregnant yak, is very hard to fly, doesn't have ANY instruments, and generally looks like a rushed job sad.gif

I have started to attempt my hand at O2 modelling, so you never know, I might contemplate thinking about making a better one biggrin.gif

But fair goes to you Wilco, good attempt.

I'm working on new cockpit and cargo bay.. I just haven't had time to get the ramp working yet... so its not available...

Also I need to add some of the intrument info to the cpp file.. but it should work with full instuments.

The cargo bay is almost completed along with the cockpit

cockpit << click here

Cargo Bay << click here

Capt Moore

@Wilco: Nice textures you did there smile.gif and keep up the great work (Y)

@Addamo:WOW amazing you did there it looks better now but what where you saying you have some troubles with the ramp??? but any way are you thinking of adding the BAS>Cargo Script to it so we can carry 2 jeeps in it biggrin.gif but keep up the amazing work and give us a suprise biggrin.gif