Sign in to follow this  
Waterman

Skye - version 2 is out!

I am going to keep the last version, I dont care for all the extra files(addons) confused.gif

Thanks again fighter... tounge.gif Your doing all the hard work! biggrin.gif

If none of these links work for you, I can email you the file.

Email: waterman@everoncartel.com

Cheers,

Waterman. smile.gif

Just go back and click it again.(over and over) I think they have a limited # of downloads that can be going on. sad.gifmad.gif

Well its been a month now that i cant d/ld anything from ofp.info dont tell me i am that unlucky crazy.gif

I think theres some other problem , i know plenty of other people who also are having problems d/lding from ofp.info confused.gif

Maybe a new downlaod manager? does anyone know anyother except DAP (which i am using now) and getright ....

hi friend :-)

try it (on Link No 2) WITHOUT download manager. I try it and this link works without problems.

fighter

smile.gif

IT WORKSSSSSS biggrin.gif

Only without download manager

Cheers mate !!!

I think theres something wrong with DAP downloading from ofp.info crazy.gif

DAP is good for users that don't like to wait but it sucks for server; the files are downloaded in several segments using multiple connections, and like our download server have a limit of 300 simultaneous connections it was penalizing regular right-clic-save-as users.

tounge.gif

So thats what causing it thanks for explaining it cervo wink.gif

I better d/ld stuff i left from the past month tounge.gif

Yeah this Traux looks good too and Skye well its better then previous versions!

I am all the time using DAP and downloaded 1000 of files from ofp.info and had no problems with the downloads at all wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ 02 May 2003,01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am all the time using DAP and downloaded 1000 of files from ofp.info and had no problems with the downloads at all wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well your lucky then that you get so many ports open i guess whenever i go the servers are loaded with downloaders crazy.gif

Finaly my greatest ofp island is back you did grest job Waterman and i dont have any problems with it keep it up biggrin.gif

Thanks Waffendennis! smile.gif

One my exams are over, then I can put some time into it and get it finished finally. tounge.gif If I have spare time, I might make a smaller island for OFP, but I'll see how things go...

Cheers,

Waterman. smile.gif