Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

New update of the weapons pack

Well Arthur (better known as USMC Sniper) did great job again on it and you can find the weapons pack below in this post. biggrin.gif

Now some info:

It includes all the old weapons, including an Anaconda Revolver, HKPSG1, and redone Desert Eagle. Be sure to delete the old .pbo file because it is not named the same so it wont overwrite.

You can look for more info at Crime City MOD and, as always, we are looking for any good people with talent. Thanks!

A picture:

Picture

Download:

Download link1 here

Download link2 here

Source: the mod site here and OFP.info

As again we are recruiting new team members and do you think you have it to be a member of our team?? yes send a mail to this adres then nsl.wilson@lineone.net and say what you wanna do and give some kind of demo with it and we will contact you then. biggrin.gif

PS: have some fun with it.

Hmmmmmmmm... that webdesign looks mighty familiar...

Well anyway I just tried out the pack and I must say that they are quite good (as usual) converts.. looking forward to more high quality addons like this.

great pack you should remove the stock on the Ak as it gives it a more cheap on the street tipe look.Also the colt commando has no textures.

That's weird (no textures), I'll fix that and (attempt) to release a newer version today. I sent one of our members an updated p3d and for some reason he never updated the pack with it. sad.gif

It's OK, but the model for the uzi in 0.8 as I said when you released 0.9 might be a little better. The one in this version is better, but seems maybe a little big.  A couple other things.  It might be nice if the AKS from the first version could be added in addition to the regular AK.  The glock 28 shoots like 90 degrees right of where its aimed.

Oh, and why aren't the AR-18's in it and 0.9?  Those would be real nice w/ textures.

It's pretty good, and I like the Anaconda.

A little big? How so? I compared it to the other weapons and it's perfectly fine. All of the major bugs in this version are gone in the one which will be up REALLY soon, and I've removed all of the gear picture entries in the .cpp so no errors should happen...if they do, that'd be kinda strange. Anyways this may be the last public version before the main mod release, unless there are some outstanding things.

Download the Crime City Weapon Pack 1.0!

Thanks to Blackdog for hosting the file. smile.gif

Here are the weapon names:

Beretta 92F: CC_Beretta

Beretta 92F SD: CC_Berettasd

Colt 1911: CC_1911

Desert Eagle: CC_Deagle

MAC10: CC_MAC10

MAC10SD: CC_MAC10SD

SPAS12: CC_SPAS12

AK47: CC_AK47

Colt Commando: CC_Commando

M590: CC_M590

Micro Uzi: CC_Muzi

Uzi: CC_Uzi

Remington 700: CC_R700

Remington 870: CC_R870

Colt Anaconda: CC_Ana

PSG1: CC_PSG1

Glock 18: CC_Glock18

Glock 22: CC_Glock22

Glock 28: CC_Glock28

MP5: CC_MP5

To get the magazine names just add "mag" to the end of the weapon name, with no spaces.

This is from the readme. smile.gif

What's new/different about it?

The Glock 28 problem, the Colt Commando missing textures, new sounds, (hopefull) no "missing gear pic" problems, Some LOD fixes, perhaps some other stuff too, I can't remember.

Nice 1 arthur and the gear picture thing is gone so no problems with it smile.gif but does any 1 else haves some comments about this nice weapon pack made by USMC Sniper ( Arthur )

Well just post it here and we gonna awnser your stuff... smile.gif