Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Martins bell47g coast guard

I like this point that he mentioned:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for WinRar but it gave me better compression.

if you don`t know how to use it "give up playing around with PC`s"

<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe smile.gif

PS: Has the font in this little box changed from verdana to arial?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 23 2003,23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like this point that he mentioned:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry for WinRar but it gave me better compression.

if you don`t know how to use it "give up playing around with PC`s"

<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe smile.gif

PS: Has the font in this little box changed from verdana to arial?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah the time I was on is site and saw the Coast Guard was released I saw that text too very funny muhahahahahahaha biggrin.giftounge.gif

It works great but my question how can you make it to work without writing the: [this] exec "\coastguard\float.sqs"

in the init line what have you write in the cpp file that you wont everytime write that confused.gif Please need help crazy.gif

And the script is very good I think a little changing and you can have a plane that can land on water and takeoff wink.gif

Just write this in the init line of a plane's [this] exec "\coastguard\float.sqs" and start yourself on water and start your engine and takeoff or land works great but on planes the wheels are not in water does not seems realistic just a bit changing and I am sure someone can make us a great big plane that can land on water and takeoff wink.gif

The float script works great, and it can be used for any future water plane addon (just need to fix the wheel dust problem) biggrin.gif

Also, is it possible to make the heli waves while floating on the water? looks more real smile.gif

confused.gif Being a Coast Guard helicopter shouldn't it be red and white?

Ah no not red and white, they were orange before the current colour scheme was applied.Here's a pic I found :

13Q_08.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ April 24 2003,12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">confused.gif Being a Coast Guard helicopter shouldn't it be red and white?

Ah no not red and white, they were orange before the current colour scheme was applied.Here's a pic I found :

13Q_08.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Why are you showing a Bell 47J or Bell hul-1G then?

Bell 47 Bell 47J same thing, it's a chopper the USCG used and it was orange tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ April 24 2003,18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bell 47 Bell 47J same thing, it's a chopper the USCG used and it was orange  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*yawns* they did not use a bell 47G so far as I know

just enjoy Martins one and shut it if you cant find a decent picture of one.

hint: wink.gif

Try a Canadian one or Swedish 47g coastguard\floatable then your more lucky to find one tounge.gif

well its nice but no great options except for the floating option and there is a bug in it because if you landed on the water and you as player get out you can walk on the water tounge.gifbiggrin.gif but its just the same as the rest so i will only keep the Civ side one for the tours around the islands biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ShadowY @ April 24 2003,18:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ April 24 2003,18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bell 47 Bell 47J same thing, it's a chopper the USCG used and it was orange  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*yawns* they did not use a bell 47G so far as I know

just enjoy Martins one and shut it if you cant find a decent picture of one.

hint: wink.gif

Try a Canadian one or Swedish 47g coastguard\floatable then your more lucky to find one  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

TBF I haven't actually downloaded it so I probably should be quiet, but you don't have the right to tell me to shut it so STFU! wink.gif

@ shashman....that chopper isint from the uscg...its an raf one ( or a british equilivnt to the coast guard) look at the side door.

float.JPG

It seems like it floats when you kill it(I know, I know I shouldn't be shooting at coast guard helos tounge.gif but).

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chaztheducky @ April 25 2003,02wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@ shashman....that chopper isint from the uscg...its an raf one ( or a british equilivnt to the coast guard) look at the side door.<span id='postcolor'>

AFAIK the RAF or RN never used the Bell 47...Could be Australian or from New Zealand...Well the caption underneath the pic on the site I got it from said it was a USCG chopper  confused.gif  biggrin.gif

RAAF and RNZAF roundels are the RAF roundel with a kangaroo for RAAF and kiwi for RNZAF and you can actually see that there's something in the middle of the roundel on that pic

Guest BratZ

Sorry if the water script doesnt work as planned..I dont understand why the need for an init line?

I was working on  walking on water using setpos roadway and intended to use it on addons,Martin did consult me and I explained some ,but appears someone else did the implement and got all credit,lol.

I dont understand why the use of init line? Just setpos the roadway when the chopper is near 0 ,land or water...wouldnt matter

When / If I make a water plane it wont require and user config

Wish Martin would model me a water capable plane and let me implement the water landing, that man sure can model and texture and at such at a professional level

Great work as always !

Just add the line to anything but tanks and you float. Had fun taking out some hinds that were on the water using my german tornado, then landing on the water and taking a look at the wreckage