Sign in to follow this  
fighter

His mp5-sd by inquisitor (beta release) !

Great addonmaker InQUisiToR  released MP5-SD (beta) from prepared High Detail Weapon Pack. This addon look great !

mp5_1_s.jpgmp5_2_s.jpg

mp5_3_s.jpg

Download from our site  smile.gif

ofp.info

Hmmm. Now thats something noone ever thought of with those two white glowing dots on either side. Nice attention to detail, now I can aim it at night in "realistic" mode where I'm not using a reticule. Very thoughtful Inquisitor.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great addonmaker InQUisiToR  released MP5-SD (beta) from prepared High Detail Weapon Pack. This addon look great !

mp5_1_s.jpgmp5_2_s.jpg

mp5_3_s.jpg

ofp.info<span id='postcolor'>

next convert from cs...

to je pravda, ale proc ne ? myslim, ze je to ku prospechu hry

¨

you have right, but why not ? I think that it is enrichment of the game

fighter

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 19 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">next convert from cs...<span id='postcolor'>

So? CS has been around for so long that people are amazing at modelling and making textures. It's great that Inquisitor thought of making a high-poly weapon pack with the best CS stuff.

ok i seem to be the only person with this problem... where is the unit ingame that already coems equipped with the weapon?? becuz the readme failed to mention the magazine class names..

some one help plz.. thx.

Yes, weapon and magazine names included in readme file would be good idea, especially when the addon seems to be binarized (I can't dePBO it).

About the addon, well, very detailed work.

However, i'll stick to MP5s from HK Pack and BAS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (9mm @ April 19 2003,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, weapon and magazine names included in readme file would be good idea, especially when the addon seems to be binarized (I can't dePBO it).

About the addon, well, very detailed work.

However, i'll stick to MP5s from HK Pack and BAS.<span id='postcolor'>

yeh it doesnt look all like it did in the screenshots above... i dunno maybe its just my ingame detail setting.. all in all great work.. now release the CAR-15's!

and i got the wep names and magz working..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 19 2003,15:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Great addonmaker InQUisiToR  released MP5-SD (beta) from prepared High Detail Weapon Pack. This addon look great !

mp5_1_s.jpgmp5_2_s.jpg

mp5_3_s.jpg

ofp.info<span id='postcolor'>

next convert from cs...<span id='postcolor'>

If you MOD`s dont wanna make them this good

I`ll say yes to all converted weapons from any game tounge.gif

It`s another EYECANDY toy and INQ did a good job on them else you wouldn`t complaining about them being conversions.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">to je pravda, ale proc ne ? myslim, ze je to ku prospechu hry

¨

fighter

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ofp by se obeslo i bez CS:-),znam jednu stranku kde je takovych veci pres 30,mozna az budu mit ADSL tak to konvertnu celi do modu,neni to vubec tezky...treba to bude CS pack biggrin.gif ,ale kazdopadne takove konverty z jinych her zastinuji praci ostatnich lidi co si to kresli a delaji to poctive sami ,treba zwadaruv M1 garand a pak jeste par dalsich pusek,mozna i moje hkg3 nad kterou sem sedel vice nez 2 tydny a zwadar ji taky delal pekne dlouho ale pak se tu objevi clovicek co to konvertne a uz vydal peknou zbran biggrin.gif ,ale to neres,ja casto buzeruji :-))))

bla bla bla, 2 hard 2 trasnlate biggrin.gif

Hey

Ive got the weapon name and mag names

To get a solder to have one of these in game use this in the init field

removeAllWeapons this;addMagazine "hk"; this addweapon "inq_mp5sd";this addMagazine "hk";this addMagazine "hk";

So weapon name is inq_mp5sd

And magazine name is same as old Mp5 (hk) in game; HK

weapon INQ_MP5SD

magazine INQ_MP5SDmag

as far as i have found playing with the editor

I have noticed that you can take HK mags when carrying the mp5sd and have the option to load hk mag with the action menu...

I have also noticed that when carrying the mp5sd you cannot pick the hk from say a dead body, like the game thinks you already have a hk...

How'd you get it to have the scope sights, I can only get the iron sites. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ April 20 2003,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How'd you get it to have the scope sights, I can only get the iron sites. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt test it, but on the model on the screenshot, is has a red-dot scope-sight thingie, why?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 19 2003,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">to je pravda, ale proc ne ? myslim, ze je to ku prospechu hry

¨

fighter

ofp by se obeslo i bez CS:-),znam jednu stranku kde je takovych veci pres 30,mozna az budu mit ADSL tak to konvertnu celi do modu,neni to vubec tezky...treba to bude CS pack biggrin.gif ,ale kazdopadne takove konverty z jinych her zastinuji praci ostatnich lidi co si to kresli a delaji to poctive sami ,treba zwadaruv M1 garand a pak jeste par dalsich pusek,mozna i moje hkg3 nad kterou sem sedel vice nez 2 tydny a zwadar ji taky delal pekne dlouho ale pak se tu objevi clovicek co to konvertne a uz vydal peknou zbran biggrin.gif ,ale to neres,ja casto buzeruji :-))))

bla bla bla, 2 hard 2 trasnlate biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe, to tu mozna mowic jak sie chce? bez tlumaczenia na jezyki obce? jak tu kazdy bedzie nawijal jak mu w duszy gra to sie dopiero zrobi wesolo wink.gif

I do not really mind if new weapon is converted one or new-made from the first vertex to the last. But when I hear some addon is made that second way I see the art of a modeller wink.gif

New MP5 looks great but just like 9mm prefer those from HK pack and BAS. I have to slow computer to see all details and high resolution textures tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 19 2003,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">to je pravda, ale proc ne ? myslim, ze je to ku prospechu hry

¨

fighter

Please respect the board rules.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§7)Write in English

In the English part of the board write in English and in the Czech write in Czech. Try avoiding writing in any other language since the majority of the members most likely won't understand it.<span id='postcolor'>

If that's supposed to be an Aimpoint Comp series, why is the glass hue blue?

Why does it look like there are two different mounts (on the pic of the MP5 facing left) attaching the Aimpoint to the scope mount?

Why is there an variable adjustment knob on the front section of the Aimpoint?

I've never seen the Navy lower receiver with the older SEF style finger/hand molds before either...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 20 2003,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Status_cz @ April 19 2003,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fighter @ April 19 2003,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">to je pravda, ale proc ne ? myslim, ze je to ku prospechu hry

¨

fighter

Please respect the board rules.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">§7)Write in English

In the English part of the board write in English and in the Czech write in Czech. Try avoiding writing in any other language since the majority of the members most likely won't understand it.<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

ok,sorry wink.gif