Sign in to follow this  
Jimboh

Code blue

lol that's exactly why i included them.... That and CAT's skills... i need someone to skin the Shahi-Kot Valley for me....Also, they could be doing some Taliban-like models too

yeah, CAT has e-mail... just ask mike for it....

I'm too damn lazy to type out a hell lot of e-mails to various MODs, how bout this, everyone get their project leaders to see this post, and we'll settle out the "who does what addon" stuff on this topic.... I'll e-mail the MODs that didn't see this topic....

Well Quakergamer is our mod leader at OPGWC, but you can contact me at ofpeditor@yahoo(removethesewords).com or just post/PM me or Quaker at our forums:

OPGWC

As for a list of what we are making......sheesh! I can't even keep up with what we have already made! It might also be nicer to keep some suprises for the punters, so lets just email/PM those lists...ok? smile.gif

List of what CODEBLUE needs:

WHAT WE CAN USE:

1. Desert Abrams

2. Desert Bradley

3. Desert Humvees w/ m2s on them

4. Desert M113A3s

5. AAV7 (Forest Camo)

6. LAV25 (I think that's the name)

7. Some one to skin and add objects to the Shahi-Kot Valley

WHAT WE HAVE:

1. DEMs of Iraq's main battle areas

2. US troops Marines and Army in MOPP 1

3. M249 (improved already... wait for screenshots)

4. M16 and M4 (improving)

(Ask your MOD leaders to do the same here)

... Then we can sort out who needs / wants / can make what

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dave8 @ 26 April 2003,22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

WHAT WE CAN USE:

1. Desert Abrams

2. Desert Bradley

4. Desert M113A3s<span id='postcolor'>

BAS/Marfy are woking together to produce these. Ill see if i can dig up a screenshot...

convoy.jpg

Ah, found one, this shows the Hummer w/ M2 and the M113, also a 5t Truck, Bradley and Abrams are being worked on atm i believe...

promo.jpg

ooh, and another showing the Hummer closer up, it is the one everyones seen before (Marfy's) but we (BAS) are helping to finish it so it will finally be released...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ 27 April 2003,09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dave8 @ 26 April 2003,22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

WHAT WE CAN USE:

1. Desert Abrams

2. Desert Bradley

4. Desert M113A3s<span id='postcolor'>

BAS/Marfy are woking together to produce these. Ill see if i can dig up a screenshot...

convoy.jpg

Ah, found one, this shows the Hummer w/ M2 and the M113, also a 5t Truck, Bradley and Abrams are being worked on atm i believe...

promo.jpg

ooh, and another showing the Hummer closer up, it is the one everyones seen before (Marfy's) but we (BAS) are helping to finish it so it will finally be released...<span id='postcolor'>

Ehm that is nice info m8 but please tell me that there will be a 5st Truck with M2 or M-249 on top confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ExtracTioN @ 27 April 2003,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ehm that is nice info m8 but please tell me that there will be a 5st Truck with M2 or M-249 on top confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes...

Sweet.. guess we can use those... Thanks again BAS....

Also, is there a Bradley (desert camo) on the works?

Also, AAV7 (not in desert camo) and LAV25? (lol i'm asking for too much)

NOTE: you guys DO NOT have to work on them if you guys aren't already.... I'm just asking if you guys are planning to work on them or already are working on them

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dave8 @ 27 April 2003,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, is there a Bradley (desert camo) on the works?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, I included the Bradley in my last post...

Jeez i'm an idiot... i was only looking at the screenshots

Well our Mod is something completely different our timeline has a big gap plus we are gonna be making some russian vehicles, soldiers ,vehicles and mujahideens from the 80's yu guys wont so our case on co-op is hopeless confused.gif

Looks like we're on our own biggrin.gif

For vehicles and units maybe.....but they aren't the only things in a mod wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acecombat @ 28 April 2003,18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well our Mod is something completely different our timeline has a big gap plus we are gonna be making some russian vehicles, soldiers ,vehicles and mujahideens from the 80's yu guys wont so our case on co-op is hopeless  confused.gif

Looks like we're on our own  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well, doesnt, iraqis and talibans use old russian stuff?

tounge.gif just a small note from the hidden darkness of the mad dane on the BAS team... there is allso going to be a vehicle more, kinda in the sane class and then again not crazy.gif

Frandsen out

Ehhh..don't know if a whole mod collaboration would work but most of the Taliban and Northern Alliance fighters look the same as the Central Forces and other mujahdin forces.

Well, our taliban will be using our weapon, so i guess using your's won't be entirly possible....