Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danish spejder gd

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (killtkosch @ April 15 2003,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">iam using it with bas rangers is it realistic??<span id='postcolor'>

well there is mercedes GD in usage in the US... from what i know the US marines uses them (whit difrent weapons)

US marine GD

ifav.jpg

mercedes.jpg

Second picture are baltic scouts trained by danish army and equipt by US army on a joint nato exercise last year. smile.gifsmile.gif

Are you sure about that?

Second picture looks more like the Dutch Army, they operate that car to, the plates on the car are dutch and if you look closely you can see a dutch flag on the side of the second car

L8R,

TopCover

Hmm i see your point crazy.gif . Just saw a picture from that exercise wher eit said it where baltic soldiers. sad.gifsad.gif

A pretty nice addon, it kind of has the same style as the Daimler-Benz addon by Ebud (I believe thats who did it) with the texturing.

Its nice to see another vehicle with a machinegun with it.

This reminds me of something...

YAY! now the Swedish units have something to pick on smile.gif

Good work, like the MG on the passengers side, good touch that one. Right now making a joint operation with Swedish soldiers and this recon vehicle. Were can i get more danish infantry?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GoOB @ April 21 2003,14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YAY! now the Swedish units have something to pick on smile.gif

Good work, like the MG on the passengers side, good touch that one. Right now making a joint operation with Swedish soldiers and this recon vehicle. Were can i get more danish infantry?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.operation-flashpoint.dk/danbat_addon.htm

There you go smile.gif

true hovmand

there is a crazy.gif bunch of danish units in that pack

but as i rember its in danish so maybe ill do a english version of it some time but for now i dont have time (im in the army atm)

Dont worry i know a bit of Danish wink.gif