Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

M16 pack released

To me the M16s look like the ones from the HK Pack 2. The author just added some more details.

Nice work (more than I could ever do)

Only problems I see are the flash suppressor is wrong, and the rear sites are A1, not A2.

the sounds are from Ghost Recon. and the old BIS mags are compatible wiht this if u run out of ammo. jsut wish he included the editor code to give the soldier more ammo or fille up some crates

I went to his site and this is what I found.

the m16 pack will not work before you downloaded

this file.

it wil all l work again D 13/4 2003

sorry

.T. ANIMAL

I download the file and it contains disk2.pak and disk3.pak

What is this all about? Here is a link to the page I found it on.

DANISH ARMY ADDON

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bigpoppa @ April 06 2003,23:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To me the M16s look like the ones from the HK Pack 2. The author just added some more details.<span id='postcolor'>

It is just a mix of CS/SWAT3 m4 waepon pack, HK Pack 2 and original OFP weapons it is just a cut and paste(not a bad thing I do it myself) addon. and it is unrealistisc cause the fore grib has M4 textures and the lenth of an M16.

STGN

The reciever /aimpoint looks an awful lot like the AKW_M4A1 in Blackdog~'s sig...

You can clearly see that the weapon is a cut and paste as there is model holes near the sholder support and the main gun hardware!

So does anybody know the friggin' names on the weapons in the editor?? sad.gif

Weapon : Magazines

DAA_m16 : DAA_M16Mag, Mortar, m16 (M16a2)

DAA_m16M203: GrenadeLauncher , Flare, FlareGreen, FlareRed", FlareYellow, BAS_M433grenade, DAA_m203grenade (M16a2 with M203)

DAA_m16M203op : (same as above) (M16a2/m203 with Optics)

well, considering they are inaccurate and plagiaraized they don't seem that worthwhile. BUt if someone makes a GOOD m16 that would be awesome.

Ive just recently made a whole m4/16 pack with acogs' and 203s, but they still use BISs textures (apart from the Acogs), but the models are vastly improved, with actual A2 sights, brass deflectors, forward assists etc. Theres an SR47, 74, M16VN, CAR-15 and XM177 in there too all with proper recievers. I also made some new AKs and G3s to go with them. All of these sets are used totally different by the AI, they engage targets at more than 400m. Haven't released them yet though.

They are all to scale now too, so no more oversized M16s.

I really like this M16/M203 pack, and I hope future addon makers think of equipping their units with them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 08 2003,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, considering they are inaccurate and plagiaraized they don't seem that worthwhile. BUt if someone makes a GOOD m16 that would be awesome.<span id='postcolor'>

inaccurate? i poped off a guy at 570m in one shot confused.gif if thats inacurate, then whats ur defintion of "accurate"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ April 10 2003,05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 08 2003,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well, considering they are inaccurate and plagiaraized they don't seem that worthwhile. BUt if someone makes a GOOD m16 that would be awesome.<span id='postcolor'>

inaccurate? i poped off a guy at 570m in one shot  confused.gif  if thats inacurate, then whats ur defintion of "accurate"?<span id='postcolor'>

I think he means the DETAILS are not accurate wink.gif

he said he used a bit of everything not just cs.I like the muzzle flash but it should be made smaller.Also the grenade explosion noise should be made louder. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ April 09 2003,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BUt if someone makes a GOOD m16 that would be awesome.<span id='postcolor'>

have you tried Earl's M16A2 which comes with Suchey's current conflict marine?

HI

yes i have used a few parts from cs *sorry*

i will update the pack soon wow.gif.

.T. ANIMAL