Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Better radar buildings

I've searched around for some good radar buildings, but all the ones I have found are.. well not bad models.. just not suited to what I need. I'd like to see something like a huge radar dish or something which can be used and/or attacked by both sides. If Col. Klink changed his radar building slightly, then that would do great.

P.S. Would everyoe stop making stuff for NATO? I mean, there's only one addon I have got which gives the Reds even a hint of a chance, which is the awesome Mammoth Tank.

And then Colonel Dick responds with "Such as?" I assume you mean "Changes such as?", you retarded prick! Well fuck, I don't know! You fucking tell me! YOU make mods, so YOU should know how to change them to work for both sides! GOD! Are you really that fucking stupid? Do people need to spell things out for you using exact wording? I'd tell you to throw yourself off a cliff, but you'd ask "And how exactly would I go about that?" (or maybe "Such as?") Ask someone else. That is, if you understand HOW to ask someone else, you retard!

Edited by Skul

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If Col. Klink changed his radar building slightly, then that would do great.

<span id='postcolor'>

Such as?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skul @ April 03 2003,07:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would everyoe stop making stuff for NATO?<span id='postcolor'>

When i think of Russian military equipment, I think of old

rusty tanks, inaccurate weapons and junky cigar-shaped

airplanes. I understand that lots of people like that kind of

stuff, but it is more fun to make 'cool' american vehicles,

they are so much newer and more powerful, they look awsome

and can generally kick serious ass. So basically no, people

aren't going to stop making NATO addons. Perhaps someone

should make a "US Civil War 2" campaign, with US vs US,

would be more intense than picking on dirty old T-72's with

the Abrams smile.gif

That Mammoth tank is tough it takes 2 sachels (sp?) to take it out crazy.gif  crazy.gif  crazy.gif. But anyway I think Col. Klink's is big enough with plenty of suprises.

clinks is awsome but there is an issue with it in 1.75.. the radar block seems to sitt on teh ground rather then on top.... lsat i heard he was gonna fix that but i guess he got invovled with other projects. (i'm not complaining thou [for a change])

PS make more stuff for NATO. preferably more planes and helps...er more helos..hundreds more..thousands more! gotta love helos biggrin.gif