Sign in to follow this  
granitsky

Are there any addon houses/buildings that look us?

I would like to be able to fight in a more domestic environment, though it may be a little weird since war on American soil will probably never happen...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 27 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, like a redneck house. Very American!<span id='postcolor'>

thats cheating then you can just drive you house a way when the enemy comes tounge.gif

STGN biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STGN @ Mar. 27 2003,13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 27 2003,10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, like a redneck house. Very American!<span id='postcolor'>

thats cheating then you can just drive you house a way when the enemy comes tounge.gif

STGN biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well at least OFP's current design doesn't allow for more than one weapon to fire from the window slats. tounge.gif

year i could be fun if a hole platoon could hide in the car/house and fire on the enemy.

Now you will just end up being a driving duck wink.gif

STGN

If you were going to have the redneck truck you'd have to make rednecks to go along with them.

Instead of a pistol they would carry beer. And they would spout their commands in a thick southern drunken drawl, "ah shit, my daddy, uncle, brother is down."

They guys would get off maybe two shots before the stumble around in a drunken stupor. If you happen to have and black soldiers in your group they'll go off on a rant about how the "white race is the superior race".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Mar. 27 2003,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you were going to have the redneck truck you'd have to make rednecks to go along with them.

Instead of a pistol they would carry beer.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, there are some power saw and power drill addons. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (granitsky @ Mar. 27 2003,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like to be able to fight in a more domestic environment, though it may be a little weird since war on American soil will probably never happen...<span id='postcolor'>

but... I do not understand you tounge.gif It is very domestic environment tounge.gif

Thx for your american flames, folks. See i get reamed if i say one word about europe or iraq, yet the U.S. is disgusting. Oh, what a world we live in.

-Crew

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (crewcutkid @ Mar. 30 2003,23:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thx for your american flames, folks. See i get reamed if i say one word about europe or iraq, yet the U.S. is disgusting. Oh, what a world we live in.

-Crew<span id='postcolor'>

Redneck jokes,not american flames,not even american jokes.

How is it that we can make fun of surrendering french soldiers,retreating italians,blondes,dutch cheapskates,belgian idiots,etc

And not rednecks,it's just mocking a stereotype.

Even in the us rednecks are the subject of many jokes smile.gif

/ontopic

Some more buildings would be great,any kind,middle eastern,cityscape,american,suburbs.

It'd make for more possibilities smile.gif

What are dutch cheapskates? I don't make fun of blondes. Im the only one who admires the French army of old, and yes Italian tanks have one gear in forward and five in reverse.

-Crew

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Mar. 27 2003,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

And they would spout their commands in a thick southern drunken drawl, "ah shit, my daddy, uncle, brother is down."  

<span id='postcolor'>

ALL MOVE TO Gi11 - Y'ALL HAUL ASS TO Gi11

4, WAITING - 4 DONE HUMPIN'

6 INJURED - 6 BUSTED MA' ASS

ALL, ENGAGE AT WILL! - Y'ALL, SICK 'EM BOYS!

NEED REPAIRS - GOT DUCT TAPE?

OH NO.. 7 ...IS DOWN - DANG... 7 ...BOUGHT THE FARM

REPEAT! - HUH?

I GOT HIM - YEEE-HAAWW!!

FORM COLUMN - WE GOT OURSELVES A CONVOY

12 O' CLOCK, UNKNOWN TARGET 1000 - 12 O'CLOCK SUM THINGAMABOB 1000

ALL, GO GO GO! - Y'ALL, WHATCHA WAITIN' FER?!

ALL, FIRE AT WILL! - Y'ALL, TURKEY SHOOTIN' TIME!

CEASE FIRE - (cannot translate due to lack of a comparable redneck phrase)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 31 2003,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Mar. 27 2003,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you were going to have the redneck truck you'd have to make rednecks to go along with them.

Instead of a pistol they would carry beer.  And they would spout their commands in a thick southern drunken drawl, "ah shit, my daddy, uncle, brother is down."  

They guys would get off maybe two shots before the stumble around in a drunken stupor.  If you happen to have and black soldiers in your group they'll go off on a rant about how the "white race is the superior race".<span id='postcolor'>

ALL MOVE TO Gi11 - Y'ALL HAUL ASS TO Gi11

4, WAITING - 4 DONE HUMPIN'

6 INJURED - 6 BUSTED MA' ASS

ALL, ENGAGE AT WILL! - Y'ALL, SICK 'EM BOYS!

NEED REPAIRS - GOT DUCT TAPE?

OH NO.. 7 ...IS DOWN - DANG... 7 ...BOUGHT THE FARM

REPEAT! - HUH?

I GOT HIM - YEEE-HAAWW!!

FORM COLUMN - WE GOT OURSELVES A CONVOY

12 O' CLOCK, UNKNOWN TARGET 1000 - 12 O'CLOCK SUM THINGAMABOB 1000

ALL, GO GO GO! - Y'ALL, WHATCHA WAITIN' FER?!

ALL, FIRE AT WILL! - Y'ALL, TURKEY SHOOTIN' TIME!<span id='postcolor'>

LOOL!!! biggrin.gif

Brings up memories of Redneck Rampage, great game smile.gif