Sign in to follow this  
DracoPaladore

African militia released

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ April 05 2003,18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want the guy to have very little skill or inexperience just move his skill bar all the way to the left.  Gives them really horrible accuracy and stuff.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm aware about the skill slider but with high dispersion ammo you will get a much more intense and longer lasting firefights in co-op missions. And most of all you have a few seconds to react to the enemy fire (i.e hitting the ground and take cover).

Me personally find that much more enjoyable than getting a "third eye" by the Uber AI within the first two seconds of a firefight since we don't use respawn.

Try it yourself with Nampack 2.0 and you will see what I mean wink.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Bimbi, could you PLEASE release a quick fix pack, with just the LOD and ammo problems fixed, as these are really great units, but people probably won't include them in missions until these small issues are fixed.

someone released a new(?) african face pack, could be usefull... it's available at ofp.info

Wohoo! Now we finally have a techical. You can download it from OFP.info. Its not ubër quality with amazing textures but its way better than nothing. biggrin.gif

Bibmi must be dead or something. I havent seen him around for awhile and we need that 1.1 version.

sad.gif

to fix the white ppl problem for now just try delteing militia soldier 3 and the militia MGer (i didnt see any ilitia mg's in BHD anyway, but i did see an FNFAL) and then replace them with others. you should be able to find a technical (white with a DSHK on the back) made by Lt Damage in one of the A + M: C froum, but im no sure of the exact post.

the_unknown_one

I dont know... i heard about south american irregulars, but i cant find them. they might be good for woodland deltas... i wouldnt know though. Do you know where i can find them? i have looked at ofp.info but i didnt find anything. thankyou.

the_unknown_one

They were supposed to be released after that african militia pack but it seems that even the militia pack aint going to be finished.

yeah, they will. honest. Bibmi has just been rather busy with real life work the last couple of weeks...

Yeesh...

Dont pressure the guy, I'm sure he'll release it when it's ready.

There's hardly a lack of bad guys out there to shoot at.

no, im not askin, its just landwarrior wanted to shoot at terrorists, and because terrorists dont have a unifrm i thought it wouldnt make a difference if they were south american or european. sorry. confused.gif

edit>>> ok maybe it did sound like i was asking.

dam madd units just wanted to say thanks to bimbi

just the thing the bas deltas and ranger needed to kill

lots of militia

1 squad vs 100 militia

easy

lovem

lovem

how bout terrorists???which are easy to kill

hk pack terrrorist from lost bros are too skilled for my liking