Sign in to follow this  
barret

NAVY SEAL\'S

I have made about 5 Navy Seal missions,two using the UH-60 Black hawk, and the other using the mark 2 (i think) boats for huge shore landings. The Navy Seals are Saboteurs, and most of the objectives are about blowin stuff up... Any one have ne Ideas on how to make em realistic?? Thanks.

this is easy, and I'm new to editing. All you do is name them seal1,2,3,... and then in their init command type in seal1 removeweapon "HK"; seal1 removemagazines "HK"; seal1 removemagazines "pipebomb"

then use the addmagazine and addweapon command to give them whatever weapon you want them to have. They don't even need to be US weapons. In fact, US special ops almost never use US weapons in real life because if they use non US weapons they are less likely to be identified as US soldiers.

thanks now i know why they use them d*amn stupid hk's

tounge.gif

Sort of off topic but I highly recommend Sog: The Secret Wars of America's Commandos in Vietnam, by Maj. John L. Plaster. It's probably the most realistic account of the special forces operations during the Vietnam War.

MODERATOR: I accidentally dual posted. Please delete this if you would.

Thanks.

(Edited by Oversoul at 2:11 pm on Nov. 14, 2001)

Just watch some movies especially vietnam movies and you can get good ideas from them. Right now im working on a mission where a western infantry squad needs to capture the top of a hill controled by some eastern ppl. On the top of the hill there is a bunker that has like 15 soldiers and 10 m2 machine gunners, two facing each of the four side except for one side that has 4 m2 machine gunners. To win the western soldiers need to blow the bunkers with satchels its lots of fun and very hard. I got the idea of this mission by seeing a movie where some vietcong had a bunker and the americans took it by someone crawling up to it and laying a satchel. While the cong where shooting at them.

like the movie platoon? veitnam movies really show whut the navy seals do by watching what the vietnamies(not sure whut to kall em) did not what the americans did.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from barret on 9:06 pm on Nov. 14, 2001

like the movie platoon? veitnam movies really show whut the navy seals do by watching what the vietnamies(not sure whut to kall em) did not what the americans did.<span id='postcolor'>

people of vietnam = vietnamese

im not sure what you mean about platoon, platoon wasnt about Navy Seals

yeah i know it was about the army, but im using them as an example,