Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Port

No hablo russian, what's this mean:

Zestaw zawiera komplet objektów do zrobienia nabrzeża portowego, dźwig portowy, trochę różnych kontenerów, światła pozycyjne.

Aby światła świeciły użyj inicjalizacji:

this inflame true;

Looking good otherwise...

D'oh! Never mind, English translation right beneath. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ Jan. 26 2003,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No hablo russian, what's this mean:

Zestaw zawiera komplet objektów do zrobienia nabrzeża portowego, dźwig portowy, trochę różnych kontenerów, światła pozycyjne.

Aby światła świeciły użyj inicjalizacji:

this inflame true;

Looking good otherwise...<span id='postcolor'>

That's polish, not russian, and there's even an english translation if you'd bother to look for it:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This pack contains some elements to construct a good looking harbour. Use it freely in your maps, missions, etc.

There are also a nice crane and some crates plus position lights. To make them shine type this into init field:

this inflame true;<span id='postcolor'>

Polish/Russian, Danish/Swedish, it's not like I understand it anyway... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ Jan. 26 2003,05:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Polish/Russian, Danish/Swedish, it's not like I understand it anyway...   sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that just shows something about ur intelligence.

Sounds like Jiddish to the rest of us tounge.gif

Anywho.. the port looks nice but it's nearly impossible to drive jeeps and stuff on it mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Jan. 26 2003,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ Jan. 26 2003,05:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Polish/Russian, Danish/Swedish, it's not like I understand it anyway...   sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that just shows something about ur intelligence.<span id='postcolor'>

No flaming please

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 26 2003,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well it sounds Greek to me! tounge.gif

/hope Ex-RoNiN isn't watching sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm confused.gif

My god, the man's a mindreader!

Bloody good job!

@ smogmorph

Er, yeah, I see what you mean.

harbor.jpg    

harbor%202.jpg

umm i noticed an itty bitty problem. . ..ok its not that small. . but i got MAJOR cliping problems. . .im driving. . even walking acrosss what looks like a plain open dock but i keep getting stuck in these invisable walls??

Guest ####

I would suggest adding big buildings like this you do it in wrpEdit for a map, the game runs smoother overall, I plan on using these bad dogs in the Yugo style map I am making for Operation Northstar team and for a re-release of Olafsland in the near future (1-2 months).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Jan. 26 2003,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (pong2cs @ Jan. 26 2003,05:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Polish/Russian, Danish/Swedish, it's not like I understand it anyway...   sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

that just shows something about ur intelligence.<span id='postcolor'>

"ur" confused.gif hahaha

talk about intelligence.......

so back to topic. I wish driving on the thing would be easier sad.gif

I've seen the LSD before, and the BIS LST, but where can I get the LST in the foreground? The one with the full length flight deck? I searched through all of OFP.CZ's and ofpflashpoint.org's vehicles but couldn't spot it anywhere.

Thanks

Thanks Blackdog but that's the LSD. I'm looking for the modified BIS LST that's in the foreground of the 2nd screenshot, the one with the Helos parked on what looks like a wooden flight deck.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suths @ Jan. 31 2003,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've seen the LSD before, and the  BIS LST, but where can I get the LST in the foreground? The one with the full length flight deck? I searched through all of OFP.CZ's and ofpflashpoint.org's vehicles but couldn't spot it anywhere.

Thanks<span id='postcolor'>

thats becuz its a little helo carrier i made in the map maker. . .a little "map makers extra" becuz i needed a platform from which to lauch from send me a private message or contact me on any one of my messengers (im rarely on ICQ) to get it