Sign in to follow this  
SpaceAlex

Ofp goty trailer avaible

Just found this on the website from FLashpoint UK.

It looks like BIS has released the trailer of the GOTY edition. It looks great. Try it.

You can download it here. (That's high res. You can download low res trailer here.)

The offical site still doesn't have the trailer online. That's pretty strange. confused.gif

Very nice video, cool shaking effects with the camera.

Yea very nice. But what are they gonna do whit it?

I mean its not like Cm has went nuts and now gonna broadcast it on cbs...

Nice video, almost made me want to buy another copy xmas.gif

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 15 2002,11:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice video, almost made me want to buy another copy  xmas.gif

RED<span id='postcolor'>

You can stil buy the second copy tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (medvidek @ Dec. 21 2002,04wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Dec. 15 2002,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice video, almost made me want to buy another copy  <!--emo&<!--emo&xmas.gif

RED<span id='postcolor'>

You can stil buy the second copy  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL  wink.gif

P.S.

Can i just point out that the smilie from my post and the quote line almost perfectly to make a purdy little triangle *winks* .....sorry, i got too much time on my hands

P.P.S

I would just like to point out, that before i edited this post to tell you they lined up, they were lined up.....no lie.....i swear......and now they're not......hmmm

very nice video smile.gif good job whoever made it biggrin.gif

it was like a trailer to a movie or something biggrin.gif

xmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gif

I love the OFP cinema trailer!! It was so cool, sitting in the cinema and watching an OFP trailer on such a large screen xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Knight @ Dec. 24 2002,02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There was a OFP trailer in a cinema?confused.gif?confused.gif What?When?Where?<span id='postcolor'>

I think FallenPalladin is pulling your army boot. smile.gif

Nah, I`m not joking, here in Germany we had indeed an OFP cinema trailer! Trust me xmas.gif

I`ll see if I can find it in the net.

does anyone know how to watch this video on windows media player. Everytime i try to watch it on it it shows those stupid visualization things... or just doesnt show anything....i can hear it but not see it...if you know how to plz PM me. thx

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">FallenPaladin Posted on Dec. 24 2002,10:30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah, I`m not joking, here ! Trust me

<span id='postcolor'>

trustme.jpg

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bosun @ Dec. 26 2002,01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">trustme.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I don't understand.

Is that the German trailer's depiction of a Russian or a NATO officer?

wow.gif