Sign in to follow this  
Gourka

Matrox parhelia to power coalescent vbs1

Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of professional graphics solutions, is pleased to announce that Coalescentâ„¢ Technologies will be demonstrating its Virtual Battlefield Systems 1â„¢ (VBS1) military simulation application, driven by the Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS)-based Matrox Parheliaâ„¢ graphics card, in their booth at the upcoming Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation & Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, Florida.

Matrox press release

Ah sweet i'm only 3 hours away smile.gif

If you knock out the attendants and nick off with the VBS1 CD, I will personally pay your bail - assuming of course you manage to get the CD to a safehouse smile.gif

Just kidding of course, but if someone goes along for a look, tell us what you think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mr. Snrub @ Dec. 08 2002,11:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you knock out the attendants and nick off with the VBS1 CD, I will personally pay your bail - assuming of course you manage to get the CD to a safehouse smile.gif

Just kidding of course, but if someone goes along for a look, tell us what you think.<span id='postcolor'>

And maybe the hardware lock to biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kojak_2002 @ Dec. 08 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm... the Matrox Parhelia 512 isn't the fastest card out there.. (see http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/02q2/020625/parhelia-30.html for review) I wonder how it will cope with the increased polygon count? Will the US army settle for 10 fps lol wink.gif

Just joking.<span id='postcolor'>

All joking aside, they'll most likely show off the feature previously discussed on this thread.