Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

1.90 patch for download on 3dgamers.com

I could be wrong but I think I just found a bug: When you give cargo choppers (even the original ones) transport unload wps the helos don't move at all.  They just hover without moving. mad.gif   I'm glad they've came out w/ a new patch but can they ever come out w/ a patch that doesn't add new bugs? confused.gif

Text from official Codemasters site:

-------

21/11/02 Upgrade to 1.90 13.9mb

Upgrades any version of Operation Flashpoint: Resistance to version 1.90.

-------

WHY NOT UPGRADE POLISH VERSION confused.gif!!!!

How much time we must wait for this realese confused.gif

And WHY AGAIN ? We waiting for 1.85 PL but IT'S didnt realesed.

Please BIS TELL US (polish OFP fans) WHEN we can expect PL realese of 1.90 ?? And why we (always) must WAIT too long for polish version ?? WHY confused.gif?

This same question is for CZECH version. Our south friends must too waiting so long. WHY ?

Best regards, FoX - from Poland.

Yes tell as ( Polish , Czech , etc.) players why do we always must wait so long  ?? The next thing is , that you have said that you will not realse patch 1.85 for pl , cz ,ru versions , and all of new weapons , vehicles , bug fixes will be included in 1.90 , so why U didn't optimize 1,90 v. for those other languages versions ?? And now U will tell as that we must wait for 1.91 v. ?? What next , meyby we must wait for OFP 2 ??

I'm mad of U guyz BIS

Sorry for my poor english

PitViper: Whats your mail address? It's disabled when i click on it. I'll check your site, if it isn't there... well, then i can't send you the config.bin sad.gif

Update: Sent the res\config.bin to the mail address on your website.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Nov. 22 2002,03:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">come on people.  send me the .bin<span id='postcolor'>

your mail adress private tounge.gif

I just saw in a cutscene that soliders leave footprints. so is this new?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OFPunk @ Nov. 22 2002,00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No exhaust on planes or helis it seems?  I suppose the wind blows it away before we can see it, riiiight?<span id='postcolor'> Umm helicopters and planes dont have combustion engines like the ones in a car that smoke, all you would see is heat.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't go and say stuff you know nothing about. Smoke is always created from the burning of fuels. Its just a matter of how much. CH-46 gives off plenty of exhaust, I see them everyday.

<S>

Booky

That is nice.. I won't say a word about new patch, that we even didn't get old one.. and I guess we'll have to wait for OFP 2 'cause Cenega said "Who cares about polish players..". WTG!!  mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1.90  - Fixed: createVehicle may be used to create shells and other non-ai vehicles.

<span id='postcolor'>

This can be useful, check out the example mission I made with Laserguided bombs createVehicled  biggrin.gif

http://medlem.spray.se/fspace4tnf/downloads/Shelling.zip

Hey BIS, get me the money from Operation-Flashpoint. This game is a very big BUG. Bohemia are cheating !!!! How much mounths we must waiting for Polish patch !?!?! What is going on confused.gif I haven't moneys for new computer to play OFP2 in future. I know all types of BIS strategy. Polish players are cheated by BIS !!!! Why i have bought the OFP GAME ? sad.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TYsiEK @ Nov. 22 2002,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey BIS, get me the money from Operation-Flashpoint. This game is a very big BUG. Bohemia are cheating !!!! How much mounths we must waiting for Polish patch !?!?! What is going on confused.gif I haven't moneys for new computer to play OFP2 in future. I know all types of BIS strategy. Polish players are cheated by BIS !!!! Why i have bought the OFP GAME ? sad.gif .<span id='postcolor'>

Patch version 1.85 had a lot of problems so we decided to not release this verison for Czech and Polish players and we focused on fixing problems that appeared. The new 1.90 patch was released yesterday for english language and next week it should be downloadable for Czech/Polish version.

Medvidek, why is there a separate Czech and Polish version? Couldn't the languages be incorporated in the international version, just like French, Italians, etc.?

It's easy to understand. Distribution from Italy and France hasn't care about French and Italians players. Like Cenega ? .

No Tysiek, you are wrong. It's all about money. If the woudn't translate OFP for us, polish players, game would costs much more. You need to remember that Codemster have rights to ENG version of this game.. If someone would like to sell this game in Poland in English version they'd have to pay for CodeM.. I guess game would cost about 200zl.. not 99zl (4zl=$1).

IMGroup (now Cenega=IMG+BIS) used some other piracy protections than EU/US version - that's the reason of incompatibility.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 22 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do the bicycles still smoke when dead?<span id='postcolor'>

comon, that isn´t important!

nice job bis!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ Nov. 22 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 22 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do the bicycles still smoke when dead?<span id='postcolor'>

comon, that isn´t important!<span id='postcolor'>

It isn't? I found that quite annoying! Like the smoking chutes (which bis finally got rid of). So the question is well justified - even if it isn't important to you, it might be to others.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Nov. 22 2002,12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ Nov. 22 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 22 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do the bicycles still smoke when dead?<span id='postcolor'>

comon, that isn´t important!<span id='postcolor'>

It isn't? I found that quite annoying! Like the smoking chutes (which bis finally got rid of). So the question is well justified - even if it isn't important to you, it might be to others.<span id='postcolor'>

Then I suggest you turn off smoke/cloudlets and your so important bug is gone. Stop naging about unimportant issues.

@Shadow Isn't that what forums are for? wink.giftounge.gif

the para smoke was kinda lame.. but two things are diffrent.

Para is often, ejection from chopper, insertion and stuff..

bicykle is.. well a toy.. a easteregg from Bis.. and how often do you see one?

Thank-you BIS, I'm sure it will be great!! The objects floating above the ground fix is the one I'm hoping will work, it didnt happen much on my windows server but it still did happen, I'll tell you in a few weeks if it has happened at all.

The feeling seems to be that this will be the last patch, so lets hope no new bugs were introduced ... and we will all await news on OFP 2, if there will be such a realease.

There must be a 1.90 sever patch out there as I have seen one server running 1.90

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shadow @ Nov. 22 2002,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then I suggest you turn off smoke/cloudlets and your so important bug is gone. Stop naging about unimportant issues.<span id='postcolor'>

So asking a question is nagging? I did not complain about the patch being bad or anything - I rather commented on a simple question being classified as irrelevant to a thread about this patch. A question that is ONTOPIC and might well be INTERESTING to some (at least to the person who asked it).

Turning off smoke is a joke, isn't it? No need to comment on such a 'helpfull' hint.