Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Well i can "no longer use" o2!

i have no idea whats up with my comp but every time i try and load o2 it keeps crashing saying "OBJEKTIV2LIGHT caused a general protection fault in module KERNEL32.DLL" mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This has constantly happened for the last week or more now and i can't get my damn head around it... im affraid i will no longer be able to use o2, i was just about to start the m16 tut.

I have made sure that all my files are in the right places which they are and shut down programs that dont need to be open! still no luck.... the first time i dl'ed the program it worked fine and dandy but now i downloaded it again its just f'ing up my comp... please team tell me whats wrong with this thing.. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

BIS tell me whats going wrong.. i have waited for this program before febuary and now i can't use it. sad.gif

Well your a lot of help! sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

And bis i would appreciate some help here as im very ******

ok maybe i was a bit harsh so let me narrow it down!

I can't get the program to run.... BIS yor the ones that are going to have to tell me how to fix this stupid problem im having because without o2 then i can't make the models properly and i have been waiting for god knows how long.

PLESAE PEOPLE! im not going to redo my whole hd full of things i need just for this to run.

h/o!

i looked in the instructions page and it said that it was recommended that o2 was run under x or 2000... could this be why mines screwing up? my moms comp has 2000 so i may try it on there.