Sign in to follow this  
Murzo

Eax?

ok i dont no if its true or not but i heard they bringing EAX back into resistence?confused.gif

if they r i jus think its a huge mistake cuz eax is soooooo shite and unrealistic ...with eax u can every1 all over a map and its impossible to win if u dont have eax and the other person has it...and anyways if u trying to make the game realistic as posible then who the hell do u no who can hear some1 from 300m away...PLZ dont bring eax back into resi..its greatly toned down in resi and makes multiplayer gameplay much more fairer and brings skill back into the game...and the NOOBS who complained about>if u cant play the game without EAX then dont play it at all...

what do the rest of use think about this??

I too am totally against the missuse of EAX. Ok if you have a surround sound set-up then you want surround sound options from the games but the EAX in ver 1.46 as i have heard is totally unrealistic and totally unfair to people like me who dont use it. If this is true about the option being put to the way it was in ver 1.46 then it will ruin the game for alot of people out there. I have played matches where you play people with eax who can hear you from over 300 metres away and have no chance of beating them due to their ability to hear your every move. Please please please..dont bring EAX back to the same level as ver 1.46 as it really did make me lose interest in the game when i realised that i was being in some way cheated because of a added option that people were using. So message to BIS is, if this rumour is true "Dont make EAX the same as it was in ver 1.46 as it will totally kill the game for alot of players out there who have played your game for over a year now. Put EAX in but not so it has the added bonus of helping people hear your everymove from hundreds of metres away"

And you heard this rumour where?

Moving to General, not really a news item IMO smile.gif