Sign in to follow this  
brsseb

"zamerny" and "osa vejskovky" for heli-help

Hi

Im working on a helicopter and got two question:

#1:What do the vertex in most Memory LODs named "Zamerny" really do? Is is criticall in any way?

#2: And that axis for the horizontal stabilizer (osa vejskovky), is just needed when an heli has a horizontal stabilizer on the TAILBOOM itself and not the one poking out on the back? And why does it say osa (axis) when its just ONE vertex? Doesnt it take two vertrices to make an axis, like it does for the main and tail rotors?

brsseb

UP !

Hi brsseb, tnx a lot for your great tutorial !! smile.gif

A snapshot: biggrin.gif

crate_screen.jpg

At smile.gif

when there is one point for axis then the selection can move in more then one axis like the M2 on stand it can moxe along x and y axis.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 01 2002,07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when there is one point for axis then the selection can move in more then one axis like the M2 on stand it can moxe along x and y axis.<span id='postcolor'>

But my heli is very small and it horizontal stabilizier is completly fixed and not moving in any way, so I`ll just leave this named selection out then!? (or does it have too great impact on the phycis model to be left completely out?)

And what about Zamerny then?

Zamerny in Czech means: aiming_point, line_of_sight

(from a-lone-wolf's translation)

but i havnt yet worked out on helys so youll have to experiment, ill stick with planes and weapons smile.gif