Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman in uniform..

Unhappy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Nov. 04 2002,07:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anyway, here&#39;s another picture next to a male soldier..

[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    She&#39;s a real "head turner"...at least according to the reaction of the guy next to her

Out of interest, where did you get the face for the new soldiers? Is it from a custom facepack, or a scan of yourself?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 04 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">She&#39;s a real "head turner"...at least according to the reaction of the guy next to her ***[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    such imagination

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Nov. 04 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Out of interest, where did you get the face for the new soldiers? Is it from a custom facepack, or a scan of yourself?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

the face is from an obsolete mothballed project of SelectThis which he was going to use for an ofpec campaign which never came about or something to that effect, so no.. it&#39;s not me. I think the skin can be found in a civillian pack released some time ago. when I have some time to waste I might try and learn how to make skins in which case I could add myself but I doubt I would want pictures of myself all over the net in any format
    I\'m a figment of my own imagination..

The one and only OFP MOM
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cassandra @ Nov. 04 2002,09:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but I doubt I would want pictures of myself all over the net in any format [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I can sympathize with that&#33;

hehe her hands are as big as her head...lol
    REDHAMMERSTUDIOS | M109A6 | 3DSMAX ARMA2 TOOLBOX
    ~RHS: AFRF on the or BIF and on Facebook.

The one and only OFP MOM
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 04 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe her hands are as big as her head...lol[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m convinced that dishwashing does that over the years.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Oct. 31 2002,17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...Apart from that a great job truly something ofp lacked.

Especially coming from a female member of the commynity ***[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You mean the avon lady ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You mean the avon lady ? [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

apparently there are two of them now with cassandra..must be the cloning...

lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 05 2002,06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Oct. 31 2002,171)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...Apart from that a great job truly something ofp lacked.

Especially coming from a female member of the commynity ***[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You mean the avon lady ? ***[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    go to hell.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soul_Assassin @ Nov. 05 2002,06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">apparently there are two of them now with cassandra..must be the cloning...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

these types of comments amaze me in all their supreme stupidity and do offend me.. and there&#39;s quite a large amount of these stupid comments to be handed around it seems and I don&#39;t know what for..

I am trying to contribute to something I enjoy and this does not make it very enjoyable at all.

excuse my intolerance, but this is not the first time I become the subject of stupidity because I can actually do something and I am becoming quite fed up with it

Sorry...no offence intended.. ...you got it all wrong I am overjoyed to find out that women play it too, Im not critisizing or anything.

Keep up the work on the models

cassandra...u have to realise that the OFP community has been playing in a mans island for a year now, men all day..men all night...same as online too...

A year long sausage party.

they are just frustrated and dont know how to handle the change.

give them time, they will welcome the change.

cheers
    The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, I watch what they do. *** *** ***

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast