Sign in to follow this  
natanbrody

Requesting Help - ACE Using Default Vehicle Class Intead of custom one

Hi. This is my follow up for my other forum post. I have added more detail here!

Here is our problem... We have some vehicles that work fine and they drive around just fine ect, but when we enable ACE mod and try to get in the driver seat we will see "Get In Corolla as Driver" instead of "Get in Precision RP Lightbar as Driver".

See The Image Below:

http://i.imgur.com/l7P0DDn.jpg (326 kB)

This is what we are getting. The strange thing is that everything works fine except for the fact that the vehicles don't drive at their max speed in the config and don't have the same name as in the config. Her is a snippet of the config file:

class car_sedan : Car {};

class ilpd_cvpi_pool_f101 : car_sedan {

nameSound = "car";

accuracy = 0.9;

canlock = 1;

scope = 2;

side = 1;

type = 1;

typicalCargo[] = {};

vehicleclass = "il_vic_class";

cargoIsCoDriver[] = {1, 0};

weapons[] = {"Intersection", "NewAirhorn", "howler3", "whelenmanul", "takedownnew", "il_vic_horn2", "winddown", "Takedown2", "nypdairhorn"};

class TransportWeapons {};

transportSoldier = 3;

transportMaxMagazines = 64;

transportMaxWeapons = 5;

viewCargoShadow = 1;

maxSpeed = 175;

turnCoef = 1.95;

terrainCoef = 2.3;

brakeDistance = 4.0;

cost = 1000;

fuelCapacity = 100;

armorWheels = 0.14;

armor = 18;

armorStructural = 10.0;

armorEngine = 2.2;

displayName = "Precision RP Lightbar";

model = "\il_vic\ilpd_cvpi_pool";

hiddenSelections[] = {"body#", "Unit2", "Backuplight", LB1F, LB1B, LB2F, LB2B, LB3F, LB3B, LB4F, LB4B, LB5F, LB5B, LB6F, LB6B, LB7F, LB7B, LB8F, LB8B, DA1, DA2, DA3, DA4, DA5, DA6, DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL6, MDTPG1, MDTPG2, MDTPG3, SPD1, SPD2, SPD3, SPD4, SPD5, SPD6, SPD7, SPD8, SPD9, LB9, LB10};

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\il_vic\unit\f101.paa"};

If anyone knows how to fix this please help me... I really need this to be fixed ASAP and also to fix the Max Seed problem.

thanks in advance guys!

-Edit- The CV sounds are also not being used. Its like a corolla in a CV's body any help please!

Edited by NatanBrody