Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP 6] The Deadly Shadows

"The Deadly Shadows"

Isla Duala is in turmoil. The long standing hostility between Afrene and Molatia has erupted into full scale war as the United Nations has come to Afrenian aid. Meanwhile a Molatian supported terrorist organization named "The Deadly Shadows" has begun terrorizing the Afrenian population with suicide bombings, Hit and Run attacks on cities and military bases, and IED placement throughout the region. With a conventional war raging at the border, you are tasked with stopping the terrorists and stabilizing the internal parts of Afrene so that Afrenian and UN forces can be focused on the oncoming Molatian attacks. This is a dynamic mission using the ALiVE insurgency module. Mods required include Massi's African Conflict, RHS Esclation, RHS Insurgents pack, Isla Duala Map, and ALiVE.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=470454252

Armaholic mirror:

- The Deadly Shadows Co-06 (@)

Edited by AUTigerGrad
  • Like 1

Great, we need more missions on Isla Duala! Hope to see some SP missions (or even campaigns, like A2 SOCCOM campaigns) there too =)

;2958561']Great' date=' we need more missions on Isla Duala! Hope to see some SP missions (or even campaigns, like A2 SOCCOM campaigns) there too =)[/quote']

Very true-Duala is seriously under represented with missions.Especially SP ones.I suppose I will finally have to give ALIVE a go..

Very true-Duala is seriously under represented with missions.Especially SP ones.I suppose I will finally have to give ALIVE a go..

You'll love it. ALiVE is the single greatest mod on Arma 3 IMO.

Is it hard to replace the Massi's units with default ones for Duala from FAP Units mod?

• Like 1