Sign in to follow this  
kgino1045

ARMA 3 early access shot gun montage video?

I clearly saw that perfectly working shotgun in arma 3 at early access, anyone remember which video show was that?

In one of the very first videos in 2011 we saw one. At one point it also included a kel-tec KSG, but that was removed at around the same time that screenshots of the MX Rifles started to show up, about 3 months prior to the alpha release.

You probably mean this one

Early A3 had the M1014 shotgun from A2 which later was replaced by KSG , then it was cut out because of RV engine

not really the video i remlember was reload shells in one by one. like the any other fps game.

I clearly saw that perfectly working shotgun in arma 3 at early access, anyone remember which video show was that?

I've had ArmA3 since day-one (in early access) and am 99.9% certain no shotgun has ever been a part of the vanilla game. Granted there were indeed plans to include one (as has been mentioned with regard to the XM1014 and the KSG). Some of the underlying cfgAmmo entries are still there, but due to engine limitations they were never included in any release.

I feel like they could've gotten around the whole pumpaction ordeal by using or inventing a semiauto, magfed shotgun. The ammo classes are there and seem to work. Why not just modify the KSG model to be semi?

I feel like they could've gotten around the whole pumpaction ordeal by using or inventing a semiauto, magfed shotgun. The ammo classes are there and seem to work. Why not just modify the KSG model to be semi?

I'd take that in vanilla Arma any day. BI didn't bother doing bolt action rifles so why bother doing pumpaction either

I'd take that in vanilla Arma any day. BI didn't bother doing bolt action rifles so why bother doing pumpaction either
Matt Lightfoot admitted on Reddit that shotguns, period, just weren't a priority as far as Bohemia was concerned, when asked about the lack of a semiauto mag-fed shotgun.

I really don't understand why the authors of weapon mods (esp. the shotgun mods - since we don't need hundred different fully automatic assault rifles - at the end they are only different 3D models with the same gameplay/handling) refuse to release new versions of their mods that are compatible with the new weapon system of Arma III.

I would also like to have an (VANILLA) old-fashioned double barrelled shotgun like DayZ's Ish 43.

I really don't understand why the authors of weapon mods (esp. the shotgun mods - since we don't need hundred different fully automatic assault rifles - at the end they are only different 3D models with the same gameplay/handling) refuse to release new versions of their mods that are compatible with the new weapon system of Arma III.

I would also like to have an (VANILLA) old-fashioned double barrelled shotgun like DayZ's Ish 43.

For one, it's a lot of work... It's probably coming, there just isn't a lot of documentation so people have to figure it out and then apply it to the hundreds of weapons they have built.