Hi everybody.

GEIST proposes stuff that has not the quality of the Lennard's work, but i'm happy you like GEIST. :)

A great thx to Foxsch for his work with P6S and the WIKI. :ok: Really, thx Foxsch. :)

A great thx to Kju and hisn team, to still work on Iron Front on ArmA 3. :) BRAVO ! !

The works continues, slowly, but it continues. ;)

Bigstone is working on textures of the Infantry Division which have been in D-Day and Battle of Normandy.

I planned to add 2 new sorts of textures for Fallshirmjaeger, the textures for FLAK und Panzerwaffe.

Tiger I & II will certainly have addons too, with some of textures of "old" GEIST.

I'm also working on soviet textures (NKVD officer has new "colour").

Polish partizans are planned too. Thx to Partyzant for the documents. :)

With Major421, we have spoken about the possibility of doing textures for French soldiers of 2° Division Blindée (armoured division of Free France). 3 Tanks of 2°DB are already made.

After, it's planned to work on winter textures.

So still work to do, and it will ask time. But normally it will be done. Slowly, but surely... ;)

US Infantry Divisions update GEIST to v1.4.0

US Helmet and Uniform Textures by bigstone

The update adds:

US Infantry Divisions - Normandy 1944

• 1st Infantry Division
  • 2nd Infantry Division
  • 2nd Ranger Battalion
  • 4th Infantry Division
  • 4th Infantry Division 8th RCT
  • 5th Infantry Division
  • 9th Infantry Division 39th Regiment
  • 28th Infantry Division
  • 29th Infantry Division
  • 35th Infantry Division
  • 80th Infantry Division
  • 83rd Infantry Division
  • 90th Infantry Division

plus:

• 3rd Infantry Division [MTO]
  • 34th Infantry Division [MTO]
  • 36th Infantry Division [MTO]
  • 45th Infantry Division [MTO]
  • 85th Infantry Division [MTO]
  • 88th Infantry Division [MTO]

Direct Download:

[dropbox]

banner-420x120.png

USii.jpg

9th Infantry 39th Regiment

Edited by Foxsch
download links added

Thanks Foxsch for uploading and posting for the community to enjoy!!![biggrin]

It's no problem at all ~ Thank You for the excellent textures : -)

US Armoured Divisions, Glider Infantry and 
further Infantry Divisions take @GEIST to v1.4.1

US Divisional Uniform, Helmet and Equipment by bigstone

• 2nd Armoured Division
  • 2nd Armoured Division Camo HBT
  • 3rd Armoured Division
  • 4th Armoured Division
  • 5th Armoured Division
  • 6th Armoured Division
  • 8th Infantry Division
  • 9th Infantry Division 47th Regiment
  • 29th Infantry Division [M41 Green]
  • 30th Infantry Division
  • 79th Infantry Division
  • 82nd Infantry Division 325th GIR
  • 90th Infantry Division [M41 Green]
  • 101st Infantry Division 327th GIR
  • 104th Infantry Division

Direct Download: @GEIST_A3_v1.4.1.rar 

(first post updated with details)

@GEIST_A3 has been updated to v1.4.2

Changelog [31/08/15] :-

• Removed superfluous .pbo

First post updated with direct download for new version. 

Hi everybody.
I'm preparing the release of the version 1.5.0 for GEIST-A3. It won't be tomorrow, because i I have to check files, including and especially the main.pbo. I want too to prepare some informations for the Wiki made by Foxsch (thx again to him :) ), so the release would be made in the end of the next week, or in 2 weeks, i can't say now, sorry.

I think that i will upload GEIST-A3 in one file (including all addons) in one hand, and in several files (Americans,Germans, Polish, Soviets, Vehicles) in the other hand. So people will have the possibility to choose.

Some screens :
- US First Sergeant
- Leutnant Arzt of Großdeutschland
- Unteroffizier Sanitäter of Großdeutschland
- Oberfeldwebel of Großdeutschland
- Stabsfeldwebel of Großdeutschland
- FLAK soldiers
- PsKpfw VI E Tigre I / Schwere-Panzer-Abteilung 502
- Waffen-SS Sturmann / MG-Schutze
- Waffen-SS Sharführer
- Armia Krajowa / Starszy Kapral
- Armia Krajowa / Szeregowy with Lee Enfield
- Armia Krajowa / Captured OpelBlitz

• Like 1

Hi All,

Whilst this is NOT a notification of the release of GEIST V.1.5.0 

I am pleased to bring you download links for the separate factions available currently, 

and also mostly, what will be available in the full v.1.5.0 package.

The full package is still on hold, however it will be announced and released soon, I promise.

The delay is associated with some late arrivals from the bigstone US Camp,

that will need to be rolled into v.1.5.0 - more news on that as it happens.

German addons, with II-Runes for Waffen-SS 

[download - Google Drive]

German correction

Waffen-SS .pbo with SS-Runes

Armia Krajowa addons

Soviet addons

US Army addons, with uniforms with division's insignias

Bigstone's Work : US Infantry Divisions with specific insignia

Addons for vehicles

You'll notice that there is (at last!) a Vehicle .pbo.

The original GEIST A3 was meant to have had a vehicle .pbo however,

some technical problems led to the original GEIST not having this addon.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Great mod, I am great fan of it. I want to ask a question. Can you make collars of camouflageless soldiers in this way? Like early waffen ss and (especially) luftwaffe field division uniforms...

1357762635-mitrailleur-modele-devant.png

Sorry, but because of my poor english, i don't understand well you question... :\

What would you want exactly ?

I just want you to use the soldier model on the picture. Your units' collars are tied. Examine the picture, you will understand me. :)

vs7im6y1zdrbwwhzg.jpg

7vdxzdc7uxv3w32zg.jpg

Excellent mod, couldn't play IFA3 without it. does anyone know how difficult it'd be to mod in a quick bayonet to the Kar98ks / Mosin Nagants? nothing functioning with melee or anything, just something to slap on the texture of the guns. would be immensely grateful if anyone could throw in some quick insight into how I'd go about this

Great mod, I am great fan of it. I want to ask a question. Can you make collars of camouflageless soldiers in this way? Like early waffen ss and (especially) luftwaffe field division uniforms...

OK. Understood. :)

The collars have been made for Waffen-SS.

I have yet thought about make it for Luftwaffe and FLAK. But actually, i have other stuff in work. I can't say any date about the realization for Luftwaffe and FLAK.

• Like 1

Could we see the SS uniforms be changed from the stone gray to field gray? There was little to no difference of the wool uniforms of the Heer and SS other than insignia.

Why is Flecktarn in the game?

I like how the Fallschirmjäger have the "Type B" Splinter camouflage (exclusive to Luftwaffe) in some models, but in others have the "Type A" that was Heer only. I know it's not even 100% correct since you're having to use the regular smocks instead of the FJ jump smocks.

I don't know a whole lot about SS camouflage compared to other historical reenactors I know, but Erbsentarnmuster or Pea Dot 44 was not made into smocks or helmet covers.

I apologize for being so very critical in my first post. I greatly appreciate all the work that has been done and I'm absolutely blown away by the amount of work put into the mod. Keep it up!

OK. Understood. :)

The collars have been made for Waffen-SS.

I have yet thought about make it for Luftwaffe and FLAK. But actually, i have other stuff in work. I can't say any date about the realization for Luftwaffe and FLAK.

I will be looking forward to it, I wish you best luck :)

Hi everybody, :)

After days and days of efforts, this is GEIST-A3 v2.0.0. I have not finished all what i wanted to do (but will i finish a day ?...), but i have decided to release today, because if i didn't do it now, i would not do it... biggrin.gif
This link allows you to download @GEIST_A3_v2-0-0_-_Various_Things.pdf, which is a file within all links and explanations are.

I hope you will enjoy this version, even all is not perfect (i'm totally conscient of this... :\).
I let you to discover news, and modifications. I continue to work on GEIST-A3 in order to add groups for example.

• Like 1

Any chance we can get some screens of the update, for those of use who don't currently have IFA3 installed?

OFPS is interested in attempting a WWII BECTI, we have the #'s to keep a populated server most of the day. Does GEIST have any plans to put their work on STEAM? It would only work with us if users could automatically download/install the mod using the new BIS vanilla launcher.  Thanks for the great mod!

• Like 1

I don't master Steam.

But a friend has begun to watch in order to upload next version of GEISTA3L (for IFA3 Lite) on Workshop.

• Like 1

Does this work with IFA3 Lite or Just the Full version?  I have the Conversion installed as well as IFA3 Lite because the conversion didn't work for some of my friends and I was really hoping to use some of these great uniforms in Lite as well.

GEIST-A3 v2.0.0 works with IFA3 Full version.

For IFA3 Lite, you can download the GEISTA3L version3.0.0 by this link. In this v3.0.0, you can find stuff from v2.0.0, and other little things. I hope you will like this version as the precedent. ;)

• Like 1

GEIST-A3 v2.0.0 works with IFA3 Full version.

For IFA3 Lite, you can download the GEISTA3L version3.0.0 by this link. In this v3.0.0, you can find stuff from v2.0.0, and other little things. I hope you will like this version as the precedent. ;)

I definitely will like it.  Anything that adds extra equipment to IFA3 sounds good to me. Thanks.  :)

hello, can you update the OP please. there is a lot sources to download some are 2gb some .5gb and the pdf links.

as far as i understand the version of this mod which work with ifa3 lite is the one in pdf. but there is a lot of missing content for the americans (there is only helmets).

so can you please update the OP with the current situation of this mod?

Thanks cant wait to try it out

Hello, is it possible to upload Geist Lite to PlayWithSix?? since this adds a wide customization variety(as realistic as possible hopefully), its definetely a must have in our favourite mod manager!!