Sign in to follow this  
Alex150201

Voice Actors Needed

Hello everyone!

I have been working on a campaign for the past few months now and it's slowly coming to an end. But what is a campaign without voice acting? A good campaign to me is a campaign with a great story line and good voice acting. If there is not voice acting and just reading, then you might get bored of reading all the time to understand what is happening. So since this is slowly coming to an end I would like some people to volunteer as voice actors. Of course these people WILL get credited.

Story:

A Navy SEAL looses his 3 friends in a mission. After all that has happened he gets another mission assigned to do alone. At the same time he is on a mission to find who is responsible for his friends deaths.

Units for Voice Actors(so far):

--Americans--

4 Navy SEAls

3 Pilot

1 Commander

1 Drone Operator

--FIA--

1 Commander

Many Guerrillas (Not all of them are connected to the story but some others are)

--CTRG--

4 Main CTRG Characters

Other CTRG Characters (These aren't connected to the story)

I will update this everytime it needs to be updated (when new units show up in the story line, when the story line changes for some reason, etc.)

Edited by Alex150201

Alright I will try right away thank you. And let me also ask you do you want to be one of the voice actors?

No, sorry.

Dirty Haz

I would happily volunteer myself to be a part of this project.

I am an aspiring voice over artist. I am English so I am better suited to British characters, but I could have a go at accents.

Leo1904

Edited by Leo1904