Sign in to follow this  
sphoenix

SP/Co-08 Call of Duty (United Sahrani)

qtOWFDl.jpg

*** Summary ***

Despite our major successes in the past few days, we are still struggling to make it past Bagango. We fear it might be weeks before we can assault the main Russian base in Eponia.

We are trying to open up an additional route into Northern Sahrani through the Passo San Andreas, but the Russians have already seen this route as a potential weak point and have fortified it.

A squad was sent earlier but it met a very early demise because they have mined the road. This time we are sending you with a demolitions expert who will be able to make sure your M113 makes it through.

Once you make it up the pass, you are tasked with liberating a prisoner camp - a few brothers are there and we owe it to them to break them out.

*** About the mission ***

This infantry-centric mission will have you protect an APC up a hill in dense fog! This is a remake of a popular mission I made for Arma back in 2008: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2814

Fully SP-compatible.

*** Requirements ***

- All in Arma Terrain Pack (United Sahrani)

- RHS Russian Federation Forces

- RHS US Armed Forces

Check out my other missions for squad to platoon-sized fun!

Please message me for any bug report and/or feature request.

Available through Steam Workshop and as a standalone download from Armaholic or Dropbox.

See it on action on Youtube! Thanks Jeza for the video!

Edited by SPhoenix

Pleeeeeeeease, SPhoenix, remake the whole Arma1 campaign... if possible as a campaign (to be played on Campaign tabs) as well (while the COop would be a pack of individual missions)

I´ve been playing all your missions, thanks for your dedication to remaking old missions as well as creating new ones too (like Yellowcake)!

cheers!

Haha I appreciate it but that's a massive time commitment required and I'm afraid I wont be able to keep making missions at the same rate I have been in the past two months... Work is picking up!

That being said, I'll look into the campaign. I don't remember it being particularly breathtaking? Was there a mission that you remember in particular?

Well, the first of the campaign when Coracao is overrun by T-72s, the one you have to sabotage the bridges of Dolores to halt the tanks columns advance, the sniper on the water tower (Outlaw7 remade that) and one with the AH-1W attacking targets on Northner Saharani are the great ones that pop up on my mind right now...

But some missions of Queens Gambit would be nice too, like the Prison Break!

cheers!

I'll look into that, thanks very much for the guidance ;)

Updated!

Changelog:

- Tweaked difficulty

- Disabled revive script for SP mode

Nice update... anxious to see more A1/Queens Gambit campaign/missions remakes from you SPhoenix! =)

*Cough* OFP World mission *Cough*

I don't expect to be working on OFP missions for now simply because the islands are not part of AiA.

But I have started working on Arma 1 remakes...

I don't expect to be working on OFP missions for now simply because the islands are not part of AiA.

Well, they kinda do... but I would rather wait for CSLA mod to come out for a better OPF/Cold war gear/feeling!

Keep up the A1 recreations, they´re lotta fun =D

cheers!