Sign in to follow this  
dimon

Interaction with bodies

Interaction with bodies

The addon allows you to unload the bodies and drag.

Requirements
AGM

Download
dim_int_bodys

==================================================================================================

Interaction with bodies 1.1

Features:
1.without requirements

Download
Dragging the body is done with a script Drag Dead Body Script

Credits:
BangaBob - Drag-Dead-Body-Script Edited by Dimon
  • Like 1

AGM is dead, ACE3 lives... Long live ACE3! Why people are still beating up the dead horse? ACE3 is officially released and since ArmA3 patch1.42(marksmen dlc) AGM is utterly broken... so many nice missions still use AGM (so it´s a no go) and brand new addons are following this dead track too... but on the bright side, AGM crew and partiall code is already on ACE3 so I guess the next update of this mod probably will be compactible to Ace3 (as Camofaces, BW plus and some other addons still bound to AGM that I´ve forgotten...)

Excuse me for my nagging, but this addon just popped to my sights, functional addons like this and enhanced movement, jump_mf, tao_map, mag_reppack are really essentials for circunventing ArmA3 clunkness, but then the requirements gave me a major bummer... but then again, I´ll patiently wait for the next update =)

BTW, does the script version only works with AGM on, or at least CBA is needed? Then I could use it on mission folders ;D

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Dimon , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

;2942750']AGM is dead' date=' ACE3 lives... Long live ACE3! Why people are still beating up the dead horse? ACE3 is officially released and since ArmA3 patch1.42(marksmen dlc) AGM is utterly broken... so many nice missions still use AGM (so it´s a no go) and brand new addons are following this dead track too... but on the bright side, AGM crew and partiall code is already on ACE3 so I guess the next update of this mod probably will be compactible to Ace3 (as Camofaces, BW plus and some other addons still bound to AGM that I´ve forgotten...)

Excuse me for my nagging, but this addon just popped to my sights, functional addons like this and enhanced movement, jump_mf, tao_map, mag_reppack are really essentials for circunventing ArmA3 clunkness, but then the requirements gave me a major bummer... but then again, I´ll patiently wait for the next update =)

BTW, does the script version only works with AGM on, or at least CBA is needed? Then I could use it on mission folders ;D

cheers![/quote']

AGM maybe dead as you phrase it, but there are community's out there who still use it. By saying you must use ACE3 is not on, everyone is free to use what they like. There are even community's like mine who don't use any mods ;)

Well, I think what he's saying is that it's literally *dead* as in AGM and CSE both are working with ACE developers on ACE3.

It's not that he's bashing preference, just that he's bashing using obsolete versions to base his addon/script.

Well, I think what he's saying is that it's literally *dead* as in AGM and CSE both are working with ACE developers on ACE3.

It's not that he's bashing preference, just that he's bashing using obsolete versions to base his addon/script.

I understood that, i was just pointing out that not everyone has moved over to ACE3 as it was only recently released.

I understood that, i was just pointing out that not everyone has moved over to ACE3 as it was only recently released.

Exactly; ACE3 is a big beast, I'd rather wait for it to be stable before playing/modding with it.

Until then I'm still using a selection of AGM features! ;)

Hey Dimon...Looks like a fantastic feature, but (big but) I just spent 2 weeks getting moved forward to ACE3 (along with CBA RC6&7 and half a dozen CBA key config dependent addons) so I'm not really in a position to go back.

Why don't you decouple it from AGM/ACE3 and put it on the mousewheel as a "Drag" feature like LHM's Static Drag for guns and crates? I've always like this quick access for some things. You could always have compatibility pbos for AGM/ACE3 interaction menus.

Just a thought...either way great idea. I've always felt a little guilty (virtual guilt? I try to play as I live) just leaving a fallen mate's body on the map when I've had a truck or something I could retrieve them in.

B

Version with AGM is just the first version (for their needs) - will be versions without any requirements and scripting.

Interaction with bodies 1.1

Features:

1.without requirements

Download

Is this an update or a seperate addon? If seperate that would mean 2 different downloadpages on Armaholic.com for both versions, one with a requirement and the other not.

Let it be individual.

Hey Dimon...this is great. Like the easy access like LHM's static weapons & crates.

Is there a way to load bodies onto a vehicle or jst to take them off? Not sure if I'm just not pointing to the correct loading location?

Either way its fantastic.

Thanks man.

B

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Quite glad to see this is being worked on still, nice job!

Hi, the addons still being updated?

And what about to make the possibility to carry a dead body with the ace3 interractions, like when they're wounded?

Does anyone know why it doesn't work with CSA38? Or how to make it work with CSA38? I found that it's based on its characters pbos but i honestly don't know how to enable it.