Sign in to follow this  
MrHuachuca

Mobile HQ Script

Hello guys! MrHuachuca here. For now I've "taken a break" from modding and went to scripting! A lot more easier then I thought it would be. Lots of research though! Quickly let me introduce myself for those new scripters I can meet. I'm Tristen, 15, Fort Huachuca Army Base. I currently play lots of Arma 3 and love to game and ride dirt bikes. I just began Java Programming, Computer Science, and Gaming Scripting classes in High School. In 2014 in 7th grade I got rewarded #1 Scripter of my grade out of my whole school. The script that won it all was a basic counter that I now use today which helps and detects problems with .sqs files, .sqm files, .txt files, .sqf files, and .ext files.

Now to introduce my first script. It's a very basic script that allows you to teleport to a mobile HQ from your Base's HQ. The mobile HQ can be transported around and if you ever wanted to useful for an F.O.B building scenario as you can simpily add any SATCOM, R3F Factory, etc script to the Mobile HQ. The mobile HQ ( I ) reccommend to be set to a HEMMT but it can be set to any vehicle you want even an Jet! (though you wont be able to TPA to the jet unless it was empty). Read below for more information.

Sample Mission can be simpily placed in your MPMISSIONS or MISSIONS folder. The sample mission in inside the download folder and is named: MobileHQ%20Script%20Sample.Altis.

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RwsVBAjT!BDFT-G-pn5PRpEjBEkeUJtinum6WXhWqsxlE258z4cY

Readme.txt file preview.

Thanks for taking your time for reading the readme. This is just a basic information paragraph about the script.

This script allows you to teleport to a mobile HQ from an HQ point (mostly which would be base). The script allows you to also access the creation factory

which allows you to simpily create FOB's or Cop's.

=====================================================================================================================

Name the teleport to Mobile HQ nothing, in the box enter: hq_sign addAction ["Move to mobile HQ", "moveScript1.sqs"]

=====================================================================================================================

Name the Mobile HQ hq1. Add this to the box: hq1 addAction ["Move to HQ", "moveScript2.sqs"]; \

*********************************************************************************************************************

WARNING: The script will not function unless you have the SQS files as well as script folders in your mission folder.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Note that if you ever did want to add several other things such as R3F creation factory, or SATCOM to the vehicle/MHQ you can simpily edit that fast and add it in the box.

User Agreement

By downloading this folder. You agree to not sell, or merge/copy and release this script. This is property of MrHuachuca, G. Tristen. Please as well

credit MrHuachuca for any script use in a server or gamemode. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Please note what I said in the User Agreement. Please credit me for any scripts you add into your server. No I don't mean make a giant marker in your mission saying "This script was made by this person" I mean if someone ask's you what the script is called please don't say "I made this script". I took some effort into learning scripting and finally I came to the conclusion of this nice little script :)

If you guys have any questions or concerns or suggestions please let me know! Note, stay tuned for more scripts as I'm currently finishing up a checkpoint script that allows

you to seize drugs, interogate civilians, check for bombs, and more.

Known Bugs

No bugs yet! Start reporting!

Future Plans for this script (will be released this weekend possibly)

Mobile Marker that follows the Mobile HQ.

Disable Teleporting back to base from the MHQ.

Create Radio Chatter, and computer sounds and techy military sounds in the vehicle.

Nice release. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comment! I appreciate it. Let me know if you see any bugs.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!