Sign in to follow this  
GieNkoV

co 8-16 Bomb Squad | BWMod, ACE3 - Advanced medical sys. , ACRE2, RHS, Kunduz, ASR AI

co 8-16 Bomb Squad

http://i.imgur.com/ad6KmjV.jpg (153 kB)

Situation:

Year 2010, Kunduz, Afghanistan

BW Airborne SF soldiers get task to destroy 3 ammo caches inside Tappeh Ka town. They have already taken off from Loy Manara airfield and are on their way to jump point.

Mission:

Find and destroy 3 ammo caches inside Tappeh Ka town.

Execution:

You are on your way to jump point. It is located far from actual landing zone because of AA threat around AO. You will have to do HAHO jump and land nearby LZ point. It should be fairly safe there. Supplies were dropped few minutes from high altitude and should be located somewhere around LZ point too. Grab what you need and don't forget to get rid of the rest of the equipment! Then move towards Tappeh Ka town. Ammo caches will propably be located inside building or some other cover. Locate each one and detonate them. Remember, that enemy can call upon reinforcements and they could arrive fairly quickly near you, so if it happens that you step into firefight early, be prepared to face those reinforcements too! I'd say that those reinforcements can arrive within 25 minutes after you get discovered. Try to not get into firefight too early! Check only area marked by red square. After all caches will be destroyed, extract to the east.

Good luck!

Administration & Logistics:

Transport to AO by C-130, extraction on foot

Command:

Areas around Tappeh Ka should not be populated with civilians as terrorist tend to harass local population. Every person around Tappeh Ka equipped with weapon is considered enemy.

Used Scripts:

- EqKreator v8.3 by GieNkoV

- DAC v3.1b with AI count auto-adapting to number of players

- BlueHud v1.11 - Script Version

- CSAA Spectator Script

- CHVD View Distance Script

Required addons:

- RHS: Escalation

- ACRE2

- ACE3

- CBA A3

- BWMod

- Leight's Opfor Pack

- Kunduz

- ASR AI (optional but highly recommended)

Notes:

- Use 'O' button to open Altimeter when freefalling.

- Use 'HOME' button to open NaviPad (squad members) or MicroDAGR (squad leaders), use it to orient when freefalling.

- Advanced medical system, medkits can be used anywhere, be warned as you don't have many of them.

- Silencers are inside units vests.

- BlueHud can be configured using LCTRL+LSHIFT+B, turned off by using LALT+LSHIFT+B and faded in by using TAB, keys are configured inside Configure Addons menu.

Download:

Steam Workshop link

DropBox link

ArmaHolic link

Have fun! Any feedback is appreciated!

Edited by gienkov
v1.21

Version 1.2 available at DropBox link and Steam Workshop. ArmaHolic will get updated mission soon!

Awesome mission, gienkov, but just a suggestion, wouldn´t you mind adding Deltagamer´s Static Line Paradrop? -> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28795 of course it would need chairborne´s C-130J but delta is planning on adding RHS C-130 compactability so....

[Edit] I know the mission invovles a HAHO jump, but why not a low level paradroping? Talis don´t have heavy AA coverage neither advanced radar either, but high altitude jumps are always fun ;)

cheers!

I am glad you enjoyed it :). For paradroping and mods, Im trying to use least addons as possible so many communities can try my missions. Many others are planed! Im also waiting for ACE3 feature that will allow moving backpack to ventral position, that will allow me give players all gear at start ;). Many thanks for suggestions tho :).

And yeah I used HAHO jump cuz I wanted to give players time in flight to think about good plan - we've been rekt by reinforcements twice already, one time almost finished all tasks but still failed when reinforcements arrived :).

Updated mission available at my Workshop and Dropbox links, armaholic link will soon be updated.

Changes:

v1.21

- fixed script locality issue