Sign in to follow this  
GieNkoV

co 16-21 Four Towers

co 16-21 Four Towers

http://i.imgur.com/eImF6Wp.jpg (106 kB)

Situation:

Year 2009, Kunduz, Afghanistan, BW Airborne SF soldiers get task to destroy 4 strategic towers around Kar Shek fortress. They have already taken off from Loy Manara airfield and are on their way to jump point.

Mission:

Destroy 4 Qalat towers around Kar Shek Fortress. Evacuate from AO.

Execution:

You will deploy exactly over jump point, then you will execute HAHO jump and land at the poppies field, north east end of it. Try to land at LZ as northen part should be more safe than southern. Gear needed for mission execution was dropped at night and should be located somewhere around Airdrop Location marker. Grab all needed equipment and mine all chests after, try to use one satchel charge for that. Detonate chests only when you will be retreating from the AO. When you will be ready and geared up, head towards Kar Shek fortress. There are four towers that needs to be destroyed by using one satchel charge on each one. Try to mine them up from external side, inside there will be propably some enemies patroling around. After you mine all towers, retreat to safe distance and detonate them all. When its done, head towards north and exit the AO.

Administration & Logistics:

Transport to AO by C-130, extraction on foot

Command:

Areas around Kar Shek should not be populated with civilians as terrorist tend to harass local population. Every person around Kar Shek equipped with weapon is considered enemy.

Used Scripts:

- EqKreator v8.3 by GieNkoV

- DAC v3.1b with AI count auto-adapting to number of players

- BlueHud v1.11 - Script Version

- CSAA Spectator Script

- CHVD View Distance Script

- Interior Lighting

Required addons:

- RHS: Escalation

- ACRE2

- ACE3

- CBA A3

- BWMod

- Leight's Opfor Pack

- Kunduz

- ASR AI (optional but recommended)

Notes:

- Use 'O' button to open Altimeter when freefalling.

- Use 'HOME' button to open NaviPad (squad members) or MicroDAGR (squad leaders), use it to orient when freefalling.

- Advanced medical system, medkits can be used anywhere, be warned as you don't have many of them.

- Silencers are inside units vests.

- BlueHud can be configured using LCTRL+LSHIFT+B, turned off by using LALT+LSHIFT+B and faded in by using TAB, keys are configured inside Configure Addons menu.

Download:

Steam Workshop link

DropBox link

Armaholic link

If you enjoyed the mission then please rate and subscribe on my workshop.

Have fun!

Edited by gienkov
v1.2

Updated version available on my Steam Workshop and DropBox links.

Changelog:

v1.2

• Time is at 0330HRS now
  • Tweaked fog a bit
  • C130 lights should work properly now
  • ASR AI is now optional but highly recommended (custom settings for enemy are included)