Sign in to follow this  
ColeAshford

Summit RPG life server

Hello fellow ArmA enthusiasts and ArmA content creators. My name is Cole Ashford founder of Summit RPG for ArmA 3, currently my small dev team and I have been working hard on creating a RPG life community, called Summit RPG. The idea of Summit RPG is to create a whole new type of role play experience to ArmA, allowing players to fulfill the roles of their characters and to interact and connect in ways that have never been done before. Summit RPG will consist of all new buildings and cars, being created by my DEV team and I. We are working hard on modeling the cars for the mod and modeling the buildings for the map.

The map is being created as of now it is called "Summit Valley" (yes, we know summits and valleys are two completely different things). To take into perspective, the map will be a bit larger than Lakeside Valley. The map is going to consist of some major cities, along with vast mountains and valleys cover with lush Forest. The map is an island surrounded with water allowing for the use of boats and helicopters. The map will be great I can promise that, the mod will also bring a great RP experience.

The buildings being modeled are not added to the map yet, cause they still need to configured in object builder. The moral of this post was to give you a good description on our community and the mod. Although with that in mind, over all we need a larger DEV team to get this off the ground.

If anyone has any bit of ArmA development experience anywhere from modeling, to scripting we would be happy for you to join our dev team. What we are really looking for is a head developer with a large amount of ArmA DEV experience, practical experienced in getting models into game and scripting them. Along with that having good leadership skills to fulfill the role of a head DEV, who can really shine in our community.

Keep in mind I really appreciate anyone that is willing to help get this community, map, and mod get off the ground through the long process of Development. Remember as well if anyone has any content already created and are willing to let us use it, we will be giving all credit to the creators, and it's very appreciated.

Please, if anyone has any bit of interest don't hesitate we are willing to take anyone with Development experience.Feel free to contact myself Cole Ashford on the community forums, or just use our community forums to find out TeamSpeak IP and you can contact us on there as well. Here is the link to our site www.summitrpg.org

Thanks, Cole Ashford

Edited by R0adki11
added breaks so it read better

WOW your cool! You guys take things from other servers and they have certain names to them like Community name - Item name and you guys just modified the PBO and removed those names! And I also watched your stream and you guys just completey rip from other peoples hard work! You guys are going to end up 100% like A3L. Also those cloths were made by AltislifeFR.

That was a DEV of our hiw said he took credit for those clothing and cars. He is no longer with use do to the fact the we caught on to him. Thanks for looking out for us though.

WOW your cool! You guys take things from other servers and they have certain names to them like Community name - Item name and you guys just modified the PBO and removed those names! And I also watched your stream and you guys just completey rip from other peoples hard work! You guys are going to end up 100% like A3L. Also those cloths were made by AltislifeFR.

And thats why Arma3 Life is ruining Arma3..

---------- Post added at 07:24 ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 ----------

That was a DEV of our hiw said he took credit for those clothing and cars. He is no longer with use do to the fact the we caught on to him. Thanks for looking out for us though.

And I repeat, this is not the correct place to post this. Read the BI forum rules and respect them.

Hello fellow ArmA enthusiasts and ArmA content creators. My name is Cole Ashford founder of Summit RPG for ArmA 3, currently my small dev team and I have been working hard on creating a RPG life community, called Summit RPG. The idea of Summit RPG is to create a whole new type of role play experience to ArmA, allowing players to fulfill the roles of their characters and to interact and connect in ways that have never been done before. Summit RPG will consist of all new buildings and cars, being created by my DEV team and I. We are working hard on modeling the cars for the mod and modeling the buildings for the map. The map is being created as of now it is called "Summit Valley" (yes, we know summits and valleys are two completely different things). To take into perspective, the map will be a bit larger than Lakeside Valley. The map is going to consist of some major cities, along with vast mountains and valleys cover with lush Forest. The map is an island surrounded with water allowing for the use of boats and helicopters. The map will be great I can promise that, the mod will also bring a great RP experience. The buildings being modeled are not added to the map yet, cause they still need to configured in object builder. The moral of this post was to give you a good description on our community and the mod. Although with that in mind, over all we need a larger DEV team to get this off the ground. If anyone has any bit of ArmA development experience anywhere from modeling, to scripting we would be happy for you to join our dev team. What we are really looking for is a head developer with a large amount of ArmA DEV experience, practical experienced in getting models into game and scripting them. Along with that having good leadership skills to fulfill the role of a head DEV, who can really shine in our community. Keep in mind I really appreciate anyone that is willing to help get this community, map, and mod get off the ground through the long process of Development. Remember as well if anyone has any content already created and are willing to let us use it, we will be giving all credit to the creators, and it's very appreciated. Please, if anyone has any bit of interest don't hesitate we are willing to take anyone with Development experience.Feel free to contact myself Cole Ashford on the community forums, or just use our community forums to find out TeamSpeak IP and you can contact us on there as well. Here is the link to our site www.summitrpg.org

Thanks, Cole Ashford

i know of of the shit i type is bad but holly fuck this is a cluster fuck of un legible text

Thank you for your input on my English. Please if you can't type english don't try to be a hero and read it, Better yet try to correct someone who has been reading a writing english their whole life. Anyways the post has been sent to the right location.

Closing - until permissions issues have been clarified

§19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.