Sign in to follow this  
yevgeni89

IFA3 AIA error

Hi, so I recently got the iron front mod to work in my arma3 but on launch it says "AiA_buildings2_Config requires AiA_buildings2_data" , I tried to see if anyone else had this problem and I saw one other person appeared to have it and posted it in the Iron Front mod thread, but no one got back to him, so I'm at a bit of a loss, as I do have the All in Arma terrain pack installed.

Which version of AiA do you have installed?

so you installed the full pack (6.5 GB) + the hotfix (99MB)? Any other mods activated?

I only have the 6.5 gb pack, is the hotfix included? I don't have any other terrain mods, just things like RHS, ACR_A3, CDF_A3, Taki_A3

So I did some playing around, undid all in arma and my IFA3 launched fine no, error on launch, but it seems whenever i install aia, all of the sudden its like im missing these files when i use Ifa3.

Edited by yevgeni89

forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182072-All-in-Arma-Terrain-Pack-(AiA-TP)-A1-A2-OA-terrains-from-BI-in-A3 contains a hotfix for this version.

Try without any mods to see if the error occurs. It could be another mods causes this problem.