Sign in to follow this  
MrFies

Sound Mod for 1.42 ?

Hello Folks,

Is there any updated Sound Mod that works perfect with the new 1.42 Update ?

Thx for help ..

Greetings MrFies

No, not yet. v1.42 majorly changed how the default game handles sound and some sound-mod authors are having to revisit and re-write parts of their mods to compensate (some have given up altogether until BIS complete their overhaul which is still very much a work in progress).

Was probably a better idea to post this question here.

Edited by Jackal326

The RH (Robert Hammer) pistol mod is updated to work with the 1.42 update. Everyone else including myself are updating their configs to work with new sound engine changes 😎

The RH (Robert Hammer) pistol mod is updated to work with the 1.42 update. Everyone else including myself are updating their configs to work with new sound engine changes ������

I think the OP is referring to sound replacement mods (at least thats what I took his post to mean) i.e. MegaSound, SoS, JSRS etc.

The RH pistol pack does have custom sounds and has updated configs to work with the 1.42 update :)

The RH (Robert Hammer) pistol mod is updated to work with the 1.42 update. Everyone else including myself are updating their configs to work with new sound engine changes ������

He is referring to sound mods, like JSRS in example.