Sign in to follow this  
jinougaf

Any details tutorials for rookie?The offical ones are too simple

I'm very new to O2,and the offical tutorials on BIS wiki seem to simple.

Any details tutorials could be find?

Thanks for any informations.

I know there's an object builders skype group, might be worth trying to find a member and ask for an invite.

If it's anything like the terrain builders skype group it's filled with the most knowledgeable and friendly guys around, good luck :)

all arma related skype groups are free to join. if you add your skype account here i'll add you

all arma related skype groups are free to join. if you add your skype account here i'll add you

Well,actually in my country 'cuz some internet limitation I can't use skype,but I will move to Australia later this year,and I'm now still considering whether I should make my mod fully on progress after I arrived Australia.Too much limitations and inconvenience in my country now,people here are hardly interest in modding.

then ask punctual questions on these forums. also the sample files for a2 and a3 are pretty helpful on their own

then ask punctual questions on these forums. also the sample files for a2 and a3 are pretty helpful on their own

I've just got help from a talent friend,but talent doesn't means skilled,he just started learn to use Blender but so far IMO he did great in modelling.I'm trying to gather skilled people to my mod team and now I have 3 man could modelling but none of them are very skilled.At the same time I'm gathering informations for modding and maybe you're right I should have a look at those sample files.

Oh,and if you're interested,here's what I'm try to make:http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?191166-Enforcer-Corps-Kommands-VERY-LOW-speed-WIP-EndWar-unit-mod

And here's the Trello page for it to remind me what should to do:https://trello.com/b/oX1CICsb/arma3-endwar-mod

Need some advice from some skilled guys like you,cheers!:)

G'day, I'm interested in joining such a skype group! Sorry to hijack the thread from the OP, but I'd prefer to ask here than to create a new thread. My skype name is the same as my forum name. I've just started getting into ARMA 3 modding, but I'm a little lost...

Thanks for any help, and good luck to you, JinougaF.

im suggesting that the Skype Groups transition to Slack#. It is the preferred chat method that the ACE3 dev groups use. It is free to use too.

Slack#

lol ^^. At the moment it is only ACE using Slack. So while you can suggest away (and i quite like slack, part of my office moved to slack for work), it is not gonna happen ;)