Sign in to follow this  
i3r4ndon

[Public Server Event][US]{Op4}Gaming

About Op4 Gaming:

Op4 Gaming is a gaming group that has been active in the OFP/ARMA Community since 2003, based out of the US our training/operation days are Wednesday/Sunday 8PM EST - 11PM EST In Arma we play as the unit 13TH Tactical Operations Company. The 13th Tactical Operations Company (13TH T.O.C) is made up of active military, prior military, and military enthusiasts alike. We gear our training and operations towards teamwork and realism, using real world military tactics translated into strategies that are fun and effective for the ARMA platform.

Public Server Event

This Sunday April 26 from 8PM EST to 11PM EST we will be playing on our public server and anyone who's been interested in finding a group to play with, public modded server, or are just interested in tagging along is welcome.

Mods:

Mods that will be required to play are RHS:ESCALATION (Both RHSUSAF and RHSAFRF. Russian and American Packs.) CBA, TFAR, and AGM. You can find a compilation pack for the mods here Op4 Server Mod Pack.

Visit us on our Teamspeak 208.74.9.26. Whisper CPL Brandon, SSG Bishop, or 2LT Gurky(Recruiter,Training NCO, and Training Officer) for more information or help. You can also Email me at Brandon@op4gaming.com. Or if more convenient you could contact me (CPL Brandon, Recruiter) on Steam