Sign in to follow this  
SovietWaffles

No Message/blocked loadiong

Hey people,

I got a little bit of a technical problem. Whenever I play on EU3, (pretty sure the problem isn't server specific) after about 14-17 minutes I get a yellow chain, my game freezes, and I get a no message received message. My cousin says that in-game I am getting kicked because my "client is not responding". In the command window (outside the game) that pops up after I get kicked it says that it blocked the loading of "BEclient.dll" in my game folder and appdata folder.

Here's what I've tried so far

1. Manually installing battleye dll's

2. Re-installing the game

3. Re-installing battleye

4. Restarting my computer

5. Restarting my router and modem

6. Deleting every file having to do with Arma and reinstalling

7. Steam file integrity check.

I am at a total loss about what to do next. Anyone want to give me a hand?

Thanks!

Edited by SovietWaffles
Can't update titles...

What about other servers?

Questions (some of them dumb):

1.The CMD window, does it specificaly state that BEClint.dll is blocked or that BEclient blocked something else?

Iam also getting this warning everytime i run Arma 2 CO, but it never sayz that BEC is blocked it allways says that something else was blocked by BEC, and it doesnt cause any problems for me.

2. Is your PC strong enough?

Ihave a friend who allways got kicked for BE not responding when we got to bigger firefight on servers, because his PC could not handle the load.

3. How reliable is your internet connection?

4. what is your Ping on those servers?

5. Might it be a Virus or old forgoten Cheat software you just tried once just out of curiosity?

6. Are you alone on your router or are other people sharing the same internet connection with you?

Questions (some of them dumb):

1.The CMD window, does it specificaly state that BEClint.dll is blocked or that BEclient blocked something else?

Iam also getting this warning everytime i run Arma 2 CO, but it never sayz that BEC is blocked it allways says that something else was blocked by BEC, and it doesnt cause any problems for me.

2. Is your PC strong enough?

Ihave a friend who allways got kicked for BE not responding when we got to bigger firefight on servers, because his PC could not handle the load.

3. How reliable is your internet connection?

4. what is your Ping on those servers?

5. Might it be a Virus or old forgoten Cheat software you just tried once just out of curiosity?

6. Are you alone on your router or are other people sharing the same internet connection with you?

First of all, thanks for the response. To answer your questions;

1. The cmd states that BEClient.dll is being blocked, even though I have tried unblocking it through the file properties and manually updating it.

2. My PC is certainly powerful enough, as I was able to play on this server fine for a month and DayZ in general for the last 2 years, averaging around 40 fps. Also most of my disconnects occur when I am running around the map, precisely 15 minutes into playing.

3. I don't think it is my internet as my brother in the next room is able to play for hours on end (¯\_(ツ)_/¯). But anyway, my internet hasn't failed me yet and is reliable.

4. My ping is generally around 90 for the EU3 server, but like 50 for ones in the US

5. I did a virus scan when this happened and nothing came up for it, and I never installed any cheating software.

6. My computer and my brothers are both wired into the router, with about 5 other devices wirelessly connected to it at one time. I should mention that the problem still occurs even when I am the only one awake and using the Internet.

Ok so we rulled out everithing else, and we are back at the BEC message. So the problem might be BE itself.

I dont know, there is BattleEye GUy somevhere on the forums maybe ask him. Or go To the BE Website and try to seek help there.

Also Simmilar thread Does the message looks like the one in that thread?

Edited by Mirek

Ok so we rulled out everithing else, and we are back at the BEC message. So the problem might be BE itself.

I dont know, there is BattleEye GUy somevhere on the forums maybe ask him. Or go To the BE Website and try to seek help there.

Also Simmilar thread Does the message looks like the one in that thread?

I emailed battleye, and if they are anything like any other customer support, I will hear back from them in 3 weeks. Also, he is an image of the error I am getting, sorry I don't know how to embed links. http://i.imgur.com/AnJQlcq.png