Sign in to follow this  
Sexysev

Arma2 Coop - Hosting and joining

Hello All,

I am some what out of the loop and I am trying to host a mission for me and a few friends. Before I could just host a new game and people could join on me but that doesn't seem to work anymore. Is this no longer supported or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

I should not be helping you, i just should tell you to search the forum because this question has been ansverd countles times on this forum, but what the heck?

1st solution. Set fixed IP for your computer, Go to your router, open ports 2302-2305 for that IP. Then go to some IP searching site find your IP (it wouldnt be the same as the IP of your computer, at least for me it isnt.) and give that IP you found to your friends.

2nd solution (for lazy people) Get HAMACHI make your friends get HAMACHI Register on hamachi website, login to your hamachi client, create wirtual netvork in your Hamachi client, get your friends to register and login and join your hamachi network.

Next time put at least some effort to helping yourself before you ask others to help.