Sign in to follow this  
firedum

View and Leaning Problem

Hello gentlemen,

I'm having an issue with ArmA II: Combined Operations/Arrowhead.

When I'm in-game my character will lean to the left, and my screen is fixed on a certain point. I can turn left and right just fine but if I try to look up my gun goes up and my screen doesn't.

I have tried taking Aiming Deadzone down all the way in the slider, as well as changing FOV settings. I also cannot move my head with leftalt and the asterisk key. I've also reinstalled my ArmA II OA and deleted the folders in the Documents section.

Arma II seems to be working fine, but OA is completely different.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Happend to me whan i had Joystic connected. I unpluged Joystic and problem solved.

Happend to me whan i had Joystic connected. I unpluged Joystic and problem solved.

Thank you for the tip, but that didn't work for me. Anything else up your sleeve?

Go to your settings Controls and check your keybindings. Might be Virtual joystick issue, or TrackIR issue if you have one of those, or the game keeps the joistick binded even after you unpluged it.

or

Just make sure you dont have double keybindings.

For example if for Lean left you have binded keys "q" and "Joy axis whatever" unbind the joy axis.

keep always only one key binded for one action.

or

Unbind All Wiev direction keys (usualy binded to numeric keyboard keys) and bind your freelook key to some useful easy reachable key (Left Alt, Mouse thumb button).

or

Check your keyboard for "stuck" keys, Cleanit while you are on it. :-)

Out of ideas.