Sign in to follow this  
oktyabr

Where are the female civs???

I know several mods have mentioned this, even many months ago... "It's in the plans but not quite ready..." or to the effect. Lately since I've been playing a lot more missions that have civs (Hitman!) I've again become aware of how much

, so to speak. Fine, I get it. Parts of the world still don't let people with boobs play soldier. But civs?!? Come on... Even if you have to throw a burka on male ai and call it a female, that would still be better than what we have now (at least in middle eastern missions).

Is anyone making any progress on this?

Thanks in advance.

What the hell? Did you even play the game? There are plenty of female civs in both vanila Arma II and vanila Arma II OA.

I'm thinking he posted in the wrong section....he probably means A3 since there are NO females in that game at all.....not sure why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that Game.

Lack of female characters is one (well minor one) of the reasons why i still play exclusively Arma 2 even when i own A3.

(Major reasons are Lack of Central Europeanish terrain and buildings, Lack of Czech Army units, and reason above others: freezy, glitchy and stuttering multiplayer)