Sign in to follow this  
1911shields

Course of Fire: Purple

I figured since the new courses of fire came out with the marksman DLC i'd post an example runs for you guys.

Figuring most of you haven't completed those yet so here is the first course:

Hopefully this will help you out in your performance. I will be posting videos of the second and third course later so stay tuned!

I also have example runs for all the previous CoF's so you can check those out in my channel aswell if you still haven't completed them.

If you have any questions or need any tips feel free to ask me anything here or on youtube :)

Here is also a link to my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/1911Shields/

Edited by 1911Shields

Here's course 3!

Again if you guys need any tips or help completing any of the firing drills feel free to ask me.

Good eye on discovering all targets.It's a bit help to people like me too!

In addition if you're having trouble finding some of the targets, open up your map and you can see targets that haven't been knocked down yet are marked with an empty circle.

You can then place a waypoint on the target and locate it with your sight. I happened to use that method myself in the last part of CoF 2 as seen in the video :)

In addition if you're having trouble finding some of the targets, open up your map and you can see targets that haven't been knocked down yet are marked with an empty circle.

You can then place a waypoint on the target and locate it with your sight. I happened to use that method myself in the last part of CoF 2 as seen in the video :)

Just a tip!Nice, thanks.